winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Shin Sekai Yori(From The New World)
was watching this and got to the homosexual stuff and got away from it. since i'm so deep into it i may try to finish it but two guys kissing really put me off.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
finished watching legend of the legendary heroes, shyt was awesome overall but that last ep was random as fuk.....gonna start watching code:breaker shortly
Code breaker is pretty mediocre. Of course I'm saying this having only watched the first 3 episodes.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Code breaker is pretty mediocre. Of course I'm saying this having only watched the first 3 episodes.

:damn: This was next on my watch list.

I'm too lazy to go searching for new shows and what's the best out right now so I've been on Wolf's Rain, Welcome To The NHK(again), and I'm about 100 episodes into the original Lupin The 3rd series.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Zetsuen no Tempest and PSYCHO-PASS out of last season's shows.

if you watch shojo type shows Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun and Sukitte Ii na yo were solid
if you like comedies Sakurasou no Pet no Kanojo, Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga shytai, and ROBOTICS;NOTES (which is more serious) were all good.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching this Tiger & Bunny marathon on Neon Alley. shyt is :ooh:

Funny, great character dynamics and a fantastic supporting cast. Also, this is one of the best English dubs I've ever heard.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
bout to catch up on Chihayafuru so i can start the second season. so i'll watch that and also:

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Next
Mondai-Ji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru
Kotoura-san

as new shows this season

and all as carry overs from last season
Robotics;Notes
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Zetsuen no Tempest

this season probably sucks unless you like romantic comedies and comedies in general.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hellsing X dropped about 2 weeks ago. It was cool up until the end with that German villain in white. Typical Japanese bullshyt. Alucard is still that nikka though.