CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Man I can't believe I'm becoming a fan of Youpi in HxH....sad thing is I know the character he is and trope he is embodying. My man gonna become mince meat eventually.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I wish Space Dandy was longer. These episodes may be random and episodic as shyt, but I really do enjoy watching them. How many of yall thought they were bullshytting that lady trying to give her an empty box a couple eps back :pachaha:

Dandy: :whoa: If you open the box, the alien inside will make you forget everything that has happened so far:mjpls:

Registration Lady: :ohhh::stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:banderas: Brehs, yall need to check out Kuroko No Basket. Even though its not English dubbed, the show is ill!!!! :ohhh: Easily the best sports anime I have seen, didn't know their was a basketball anime out there. :skip: Plus I like the show just to make NBA comparisons to the show, just watched the first 12 episodes. I don't watch Japanese dubbed shows, but this show is real dope though. :obama:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
damn two shows i fukd with dun went off and two more shows ending this weekend :wow:.....good thing fairy tail coming bak and there's like 3 new ones that look pretty good.....as for last weeks eps, damn near everything was piff, kagami goin in the zone again :whew:, yato and roba 2nd fight :ooh:, that pure demonic fight goin on in magi with my nicca sinbad showing up on some gawd shyt :blessed::myman:, then u got the ant king just straight eating grandpa best moves like they coming from a lil kid :mindblown: and hamatori ending on some :dwillhuh: shyt.....dope week in anime if i say so myself :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: DMR

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
:banderas: Brehs, yall need to check out Kuroko No Basket. Even though its not English dubbed, the show is ill!!!! :ohhh: Easily the best sports anime I have seen, didn't know their was a basketball anime out there. :skip: Plus I like the show just to make NBA comparisons to the show, just watched the first 12 episodes. I don't watch Japanese dubbed shows, but this show is real dope though. :obama:
u giving out recommendations for this show like we aint been talkin bout this shyt since oct :shaqtinfool:....my nicca u late as fuk :heh: we on the last ep of season two :mjlol:

DMR

Killa
Daps
Magi :ohlawd:

Such an EPIC battle :banderas:

This is THE way to end an arc in anime, if you aint watching this :ufdup:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Doc-Rivers.gif

Yea anyway.

If you want to enter the Zone...you can't try to enter the Zone" -said by the dude who "mockingly opened the doorway" to it.

tumblr_n2us4lll7s1qic25lo1_500.gif

tumblr_n2us4lll7s1qic25lo2_500.gif

tumblr_n2us4lll7s1qic25lo3_500.gif

THE BASKETBALL WHICH KUROKO PLAYS 2: 24

tumblr_n2ur76PtRl1qcsnnso1_500.gif

:wow:

DOWNLOAD: http://www.animetake.com/kuroko-no-basket-2-episode-24/

STREAM: http://www.animeavenue.net/kuroko-no-basket-2-episode-24/

CRUNCHY ROLL: http://www.crunchyroll.com/kurokos-basketball/episode-49-649363

tumblr_n2uysdVhle1r3yumqo2_500.gif

tumblr_n2uysdVhle1r3yumqo3_500.gif

Himuro was out there annihilating nikkas in this episode :lol: There were several sick moments in this shyt, especially the part where Himuro started fast breaking but had to snatch his dribble back before Kuroko picked his pockets, and Kuroko just stared dude down and was like "hello.".

Best part though outside of the on court shyttage was when Kise basically told Kagami to stop behaving like a broad, that was the first time where Kise just came off like a bad ass.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
damn two shows i fukd with dun went off and two more shows ending this weekend :wow:.....good thing fairy tail coming bak and there's like 3 new ones that look pretty good.....as for last weeks eps, damn near everything was piff, kagami goin in the zone again :whew:, yato and roba 2nd fight :ooh:, that pure demonic fight goin on in magi with my nicca sinbad showing up on some gawd shyt :blessed::myman:, then u got the ant king just straight eating grandpa best moves like they coming from a lil kid :mindblown: and hamatori ending on some :dwillhuh: shyt.....dope week in anime if i say so myself :ehh:
Thank God for Sinbad BC Alibaba kun is a str8 bytch ass nikka. Always crying and bytching out in front of enemies :scusthov:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
kagami my nicca but when this dude crossed over and pump faked all 3 of these dudes i was in my room like :whoaben::ooh::vincewhoa:....i mean same face and everything, shyt was just too ill :wow:
Glad I pulled the ripcord on that shyt after the first 2 episodes..... Or should I get back on it?
:wtf: how u stop watching magi :dwillhuh:...there's too much piff visually to even think about doing that