acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You did good then. I started by watching the '99 version a few months back :snoop: and had to speed-rewatched the reboot to see if I didn't miss some stuff. SMH. And the animation on the first few eps was :scusthov: too.
The Greed Island arc was meh IMO, real let down above all after the Yorkshin arc. And the if I remember right, next arc will be the anime's current one so you're not that far from us. Current arc starts awfully IMO though but then you'll have some greatness which is currently being shown in the anime. I'm pretty sure you won't be able to wait for the anime so you'll switch to the manga as I did :russ:

No doubt.

I just started the Chimera Ant arc, and I can't lie, I'm starting to hate Ging even though he hasn't even shown up yet. This dude will do ANYTHING not to meet his son. Dude makes Goku look like father of the year. :smh:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I thought it was decent. Nothing too amazing, but a good lil watch.

:russ: Space Dandy just gets weirder and weirder every episode. That ending to the last ep was weird as fukk. That dude randomly falling in love at the end.

"Where's Dandy. Where did Dandy go
:wrist:"

My reaction: :dwillhuh::wtf::heh::deadrose:

I've thinking about checking out Hajime No Ippo Rising. Thing is I never watch any of the earlier animes or read the manga. I know Rising is the third season, but can I just go in watching it? I'm not trying to sit through 100+ episodes of the earlier anime seasons. Ain't got time for that lol.
When dude was talking bout "what's this feeling" I thought he was gonna say respect since Dandy was the only one to make him go all out. But then this nikka busts out with "It's Love!" :pachaha:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do yall just watch the anime or do you read it too?

I mostly read anything I really like cause I don't really got the time to spend weeks catching up with content I could read in like a day. Especially with fillers and the way anime will stretch the fukk out of an episode.

The thought of starting something like Naruto or One Piece from scratch with the anime :huhldup:

I've thinking about checking out Hajime No Ippo Rising. Thing is I never watch any of the earlier animes or read the manga. I know Rising is the third season, but can I just go in watching it? I'm not trying to sit through 100+ episodes of the earlier anime seasons. Ain't got time for that lol.

I mean, Ippo is a long ass romp to catch up with watching, but it's one of the few that's worth it. Ippo manga has the habit of not shyt happening for chapters at a time. Usually it's the opposite dynamic for a manga and anime. Not to mention this shyt is at 1000+ chapters.

Besides Ippo's anime has quality animation by the second season, :lawd: soundtrack and you'll miss out on a lot of great moments. You're better off just starting from scratch. 3rd season should be complete by the time you catch up

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Space Dandy is doing it's damndest to become one of my favorite animes.

"Anigav obob gnihton s'ti" Spell that backwards. These guys are fools for that one. Her "fighting" poses, LOL.

Meow asking Dandy about being a surfer was the first time the referenced a previous episode.

fukking Galaga, Mario Kart, Gundam, Tron and Mickey Mouse references. The multiple eye catches... I love this show.

And WTFLOL at the ending. "And what he saw... Dandy..."

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm early on in the Chimera Ant arc in H x H.

These ants are some a$$holes, the sooner somebody starts kicking their asses the happer I'll be. :smh:

I hope I'm wrong, but for some reason I have a feeling that
Kite
might get killed off...I hope I'm wrong, but this author has shown that he doesn't really give a fukk about killing people off.

Would also be nice if Kurapika nd Leorio could get some shine (especially Kuripaika, he beasted out in that Yorknew City arc), but it seems like they got thrown in the bushes and it's all about Gon & Killua. They weren't in the Greed Island arc and it seems like they won't be in this one either.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
tumblr_n17qecXdK01rmpk94o1_500.png

tumblr_n18l7nBs4U1rkladwo1_500.jpg

HUNTER X HUNTER 117

tumblr_n18l7nBs4U1rkladwo4_500.gif

STREAM: http://www.animeavenue.net/hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-117/

DOWNLOAD: http://www.animetake.com/hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-117/

CRUNCHY ROLL: http://www.crunchyroll.com/hunter-x-hunter/episode-117-646079

:wow: @ the way Zeno dodged the rocks.

And Youpi's scene was so dope. That music was great.

Daps
I see what they are doing with the "in your face" sexual innuendo on Kill La Kill but I feel like they're telling the same joke every episode. It's beyond corny now. I did call
Matoi being Satsuki's sister. I do like Mama Kiruyin.

She styled on them something serious in the latest episode.

I'm enjoying the Toriko anime. The beginning intros about the Gourmet age are hilarious to me. Seeing Toriko and company lose their shyt over eating food it great.

I forgot how hilarious Gintama's anime is. The comedy is insane.

Agreed. I just feels like it cheapens it a bit. I like the over the top animations and fight scenes and the life fiber concept is original (though I'm sure someone can find where they found inspiration for it). I'm going to keep watching...I agree with your thoughts on the director. Styled on em

Sutter Kane

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

These ants are some @ssholes, the sooner somebody starts kicking their asses the happer I'll be. :smh:

Kite
might get killed off...I hope I'm wrong, but this author has shown that he doesn't really give a fukk about killing people off.

Would also be nice if Kurapika nd Leorio could get some shine (especially Kuripaika, he beasted out in that Yorknew City arc), but it seems like they got thrown in the bushes and it's all about Gon & Killua. They weren't in the Greed Island arc and it seems like they won't be in this one either.

Yeah your right about Kurapika they did release a HXH movie a while back featuring him called Phantom Rouge if you haven't seen it.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
kill a kill is parody so its just gonna be a bunch of fukkery

Crappyca has to lvl up before he go fukkin with other people cuz he's just good against spiders, against anyone else he's trash. that condition he need to do something about that. and leorio aint whoopin anybodys ass :russ: so no need for him when shyt gets real.

These ants are some @ssholes, the sooner somebody starts kicking their asses the happer I'll be. :smh:

Kite

its easy as hell to see when somebody is gonna get bodied in hxh