ozzy

Pro
Daps
so has anyone watch the new tokyo ghoul from the picture I am to scared to click on it

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Disastrous Life of Saiki K has me absolutely DYING every episode. Didn't expect it to be this humorous. Good shyt

Breh I was just about to come in here and post about this. Only on esp 4. But every esp has been funny as hell. I was starting to think the same people behind One Punch Man and Mob Psycho were behind this..lol

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I love Jojo and shyt for it's complex characters and creative battle, but these Jotaro fans need to stfu about that death battle fight between Jotaro and Kenshiro. Jotaro's powers aren't capable enough to scrape Kenshiro, It's like comparing Netero and Meruem.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I don't know what happened but someone took it up the ass because we are getting a season 3 of overload in july 2018 :ohhh::wow:

to the fukk boi who spoiled killing bites ... yo mama is a hoe :ufdup:

GmnPYL0.png

X8i93o4.png

:francis::mjlol::wow:

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I don't know what happened but someone took it up the ass because we are getting

:blessed: the BEST anime season..... possibly in the history of anime seasons!

this season is RIDICULOUSLY stacked and OP...... but it's possibly because Attack on Titan is prolly gonna run 2 or 3 seasons straight from july and no other studio wants to compete.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what happened but someone took it up the ass because we are getting a season 3 of overload in july 2018 :ohhh::wow:

to the fukk boi who spoiled killing bites ... yo mama is a hoe :ufdup:

GmnPYL0.png

X8i93o4.png

:francis::mjlol::wow:

Another season? :picard: who is watching this plotless mess?

Well I guess I'm part of the problem since I keep up with it.