Daps
What do you all think about this list naruto fan. I think obito should have been on the list

Sage madara replaces obito. I think boruto will have jutsu absorbing abilities like the top sages in those videos as well as the ability to bring ppl back from the dead. Just a hunch.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Just got done with episode 2 for Franxx. What's up with the way they have to pilot?:russ:

Japanese always on some fukk shyt

ozzy

Pro
Daps
Sage madara replaces obito. I think boruto will have jutsu absorbing abilities like the top sages in those videos as well as the ability to bring ppl back from the dead. Just a hunch.

yeah but obito was stronger than madara when he had madara's Rinnegan eye that is why he had to take it back and Might Guy almost beat madara with his 8 gate madara didn't stand a chance

Last edited:

Mooreish

Banned
Daps
No I'm still watching it.

Citrus is a magnificent train wreck. The premise is so effin stupid it couldn't help but be. The main chick is obsessed with her hot and cold stepsister to the point it's driving her mad.
...so after the bytch rapes her in a way. She can’t stop thinking about her...what the fukk?

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got done with episode 2 for Franxx. What's up with the way they have to pilot?:russ:

Japanese always on some fukk shyt

Bruuuh. I was just about to post the same thing. Why they gotta pilot with the girls positioned to take backshots? And even the dialogue is filled with sexual references - "I'm even deeper inside you, 02." :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Finished SAOII

@winb83 you hater - you didn't tell me the second half of this shyt was straight :mjcry:
Bruuuh. I was just about to post the same thing. Why they gotta pilot with the girls positioned to take backshots? And even the dialogue is filled with sexual references - "I'm even deeper inside you, 02." :mjlol:
They are entirely aware of what they're doing in Franxx lol

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
...so after the bytch rapes her in a way. She can’t stop thinking about her...what the fukk?
It's her stepsister though. It's never gonna be acceptable for them to go public with it. There's basically no future in it but all she does all day and night is think about kissing and touching her. This lil evil girl with pink hair has shown up now and is trying to break them up.

Lil chick talking about she sends old men pictures of her masturbating and they pay her for it. Chick is the devil.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Finished SAOII

@winb83 you hater - you didn't tell me the second half of this shyt was straight :mjcry:

They are entirely aware of what they're doing in Franxx lol
I never watched the second half of SAOII. There's just more entertaining isekai shows to me like Gate, Re-Zero, No Game No Life, Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, Smartphone Jesus aka Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni, Outbreak Company, Escaflowne, Log Horizon, Zero no Tsukaima, Knight's and Magic, Konasuba

I'd take any of those shows over SAO.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the fukk you be watching breh :picard:
Citrus
It's a pretty popular show based on a pretty popular manga about two step sisters that teeter on a lesbian relationship. One of them is very clearly mentally damaged and twisted and she kisses the main character and it turns her out. It's one of those Scum's Wish type shows where most of the characters are dirtbags. The main character's best friend is probably the only good person on the show and maybe her mom.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Citrus
It's a pretty popular show based on a pretty popular manga about two step sisters that teeter on a lesbian relationship. One of them is very clearly mentally damaged and twisted and she kisses the main character and it turns her out. It's one of those Scum's Wish type shows where most of the characters are dirtbags. The main character's best friend is probably the only good person on the show and maybe her mom.

Yeah, this show is pure fukkery. It's almost disturbing when you think about what's going on. I mean, to your point, Yuzu basically admits to all the above and still chooses to lust after Mei for her own selfish reasons.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah, this show is pure fukkery. It's almost disturbing when you think about what's going on. I mean, to your point, Yuzu basically admits to all the above and still chooses to lust after Mei for her own selfish reasons.
Deep down I don't even think either of them love each other. Yuzu seems like the kinda person that's in love wit being in love and fell for the first person that showed her attention and Mei just wants someone to want her. The pink haired chick is just an evil attention whore.