Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I don't think I've ever seen a subbed anime that was ruined because of a voice actor like is the case in Black Clover. That's usually the case in dubs.

Haven't said this in years but I guess I'll wait until the dub comes out to watch it

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Got luck waiting even the dubs will be the same, that's just Astras character even in the manga he is loud.

This season is strong as fukk many good shows to watch the magicians apprentice is my favorite for now. Just the feels I get for chise :mjcry: she finally gets to know love and have a family that wants her

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Got damn Eren just got ate by a titan in episode 5 :gladbron:

Never saw that coming :mjcry:

These Japanese writers are incredible :wow:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Got luck waiting even the dubs will be the same, that's just Astras character even in the manga he is loud.

This season is strong as fukk many good shows to watch the magicians apprentice is my favorite for now. Just the feels I get for chise :mjcry: she finally gets to know love and have a family that wants her

im cool with him being loud, but this voice actor is rolling r's and shyt for no reason

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know shyt about it, but Black Clover looks like it can be super dope.... If you can get past Asta screaming all the damn time :mjlol:

Black Clover is pretty much fairy tail if FT had a soul and was executed halfway decently.

Asta himself is a smooth blend of early Naruto and Natsu

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
BC got like 2 episodes out and y'all already started to critique as a series. :russ:

Who knows it could end up a hit. All they need to not fall into bad patterns as bigger Shonen.
  • Extremely Long Arcs mean very little
  • Out of the Ass Logic
  • Too many characters that don't add much to the story,etc.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Flame Of Recca is just like YuYu Hakusho brehs

There's a Yusuke

There's a Kuwabara

And a Kurama

EDIT; and Keiko too

Flame-of-recca-flame-of-recca-12645182-300-427.jpg

:dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BC got like 2 episodes out and y'all already started to critique as a series. :russ:

Who knows it could end up a hit. All they need to not fall into bad patterns as bigger Shonen.
  • Extremely Long Arcs mean very little
  • Out of the Ass Logic
  • Too many characters that don't add much to the story,etc.

There's already 100+ chapters of the manga :yeshrug:not that I read that far into it.
So instead of a homeless man's One Piece it's a poor man's One Piece?
:russ: you deserve rep.

Naw it's in more in early Naruto lane than One Piece. Doesn't do all the biting FT does either