OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Man, I been busy so i havent watched any anime this weekend. So that means I get to do a mini binge and watch the fukkery of the "debt replacement game" in Kakegurui this weekend? :wow: :banderas:

Blessed Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Finished watching Mobile Fighter G Gundam some time last week:banderas:. There were some slow parts in the series that weren't needed:russell:, but for the most part that ending:noah:. Like unity brehs:ohlawd:. Countries forming together to take down the devil and love ended up killing the demon:lupe:.

So poetic:to:

Watching Gundam Build Fighters now which is:

giphy.gif

I'm severely tired of this lets go back to school bullshyt with anime:scust:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished watching Mobile Fighter G Gundam some time last week:banderas:. There were some slow parts in the series that weren't needed:russell:, but for the most part that ending:noah:. Like unity brehs:ohlawd:. Countries forming together to take down the devil and love ended up killing the demon:lupe:.

giphy.gif

G gundam had some astounding asspulls, like how did Master Asia survive that fight with domon in the moutains, and shows up the next day wanting to be super asia:russ:
Build Fighter story is meh, but the action and music is :wow:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

giphy.gif

Fly the sky breh....

peppe

Superstar
Daps
so after watching eromanga sensei and everyone pointing out oreimo is in the same universe I started watching the show.

I kind of read a few things about the ending when they were comparing eromanga to oreimo but was like :yeshrug:

I don't watch a lot of slice of life animes but when the connection between characters is good I understand why people like it so much. That's why I couldn't continue to watch after episode 9 in season 2, watching the episode and knowing the end I couldn't bring myself to watch another 5 episodes.:francis:

I now understand the outrage of viewers and I hate it when animes do this:pacspit:

Unlike re:zero which had my blood boiling because of the subaru x rem x emilia fukk up there was more to the story then just them which made it possible to keep watching it, unlike oreimo which is a slice of life.

Don't waste your time on it I just wasted a few hours on this trash :snoop: