Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Fuuka is excellent, best new anime of the last couple years. Fuuka best character of the season as well.

Spring shows with potential

Tsugumomo
Sin/The 7 Deadly Sins
Armed Girls Machiavellism
What do you do at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?
DanMachi spin off (DanMachi sucked but this focuses on the better characters)
On a Lustful Night Mingling with a Priest...
The Moon is Beautiful (Tsuki ga Kirei)
Hinako Note
Love Tyrant (I like the premise but hate the art style)
Eromanga sensei
Sakura Quest
Re:Creators
Anonymous Noise (looks solid, but its a Shoujo so I'm cautious)
Sakurada Reset
Clockwork Planet

hopefully half of them will deliver. I'm not into any of AOT, Boruto, Berserk, or My Hero Academia but I'm sure they'll be more than enough to keep some people in this thread satisfied.

Spring starts first couple days of April.

Dubs have to wait until late April/early May. We don't even know what shows will get dubs yet.

:stopitslime:

This dude has some of the most gaabage ass taste around :picard:. Nikka says Fuuka is the best anime in years :deadmanny:.. then proceeds to talk shyt about AoT and Hero Academia :deadrose:.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Finished Saiki Kusou something, something. It's fukking funny as hell. It shyts on KonoSuba's comedy something serious.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
jHGK5yI.jpg

$40 from Rightstuf, v good price for a premium edition boxset. Came with a lighter, dog tags and illustration art

I like SOL fluff. Not a bad thing, but that's all a lot of seasons are these days

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
This dude has some of the most gaabage ass taste around :picard:. Nikka says Fuuka is the best anime in years :deadmanny:.. then proceeds to talk shyt about AoT and Hero Academia :deadrose:.
:coffee: i gave a list of all the good anime that is coming out this year and no one comment on it yet

Daps
Reppin
SN1
People like other genres than just action :ohhh: I know that's a surprise to some of you.

I already told you we have something like a -20 "affinity rating" on MAL which means are tastes aren't similar at all.

Nothing that come out in 2015 or 2016 is as good as Fuuka, so it's the best anime in years.

I like SOL fluff. Not a bad thing, but that's all a lot of seasons are these days

Why is it fluff? Some of your favorite shows are SOL but its fluff? That's part of the reason we have this only action shows are good mentality in this thread.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Why is it fluff? Some of your favorite shows are SOL but its fluff? That's part of the reason we have this only action shows are good mentality in this thread.

Because it's fluffy and cute. Didn't mean it in a negative way, that's the audience they're trying to capture. The show you said was boring (Maid Dragon) is that.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Lmaooooo please tell me you're trolling at this point :deadrose:
Why would I be trolling? If someone asks how a show is I'm going give them my opinion. What isn't generic about it? He goes back in time over and over and fails to rescue his friend each time until he finally saves her. Here's my post in this thread about it from back when I watched it.
Steins;Gate - This has to be the most overrated anime I've ever seen. The "great story" everyone raves about is really just a generic time travel story, the characters are mostly forgettable besides Suzuha and it takes a good few episodes before it even becomes somewhat interesting. If Cherami Leigh wasn't voicing a character I would of dropped this after the third or fourth episode. Once you get to the middle of the show the rest of the show for the most part is the main character going back in time to relive things we've already seen to try to save his friend from dying. It gets old fast. There's also a racist scene where the main character tries to speak ebonics when meeting the one black character who is a very minor character. I'm sure most people here have seen this already but if you haven't don't waste your time.

I'll make sure to quote you and accuse you of trolling next time I disagree with your post.