twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Your probably right but I think if its announced at the end of Ordinal Scale it has to start this year. Ordinal Scale comes out in February it would be insane to announce a new season more than ten months before release. I'm sure it wouldn't be unprecedented but for a show this popular? Ordinal Scale ending with "SAO Season 3....Coming 2018!" would be depressing, not a good way to send the fans home from the movie.

Actually it isn't happens more often than u think
A year in advance it happens too

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Yo I just started IBO and this breh Mikazuki is a savage :wtf:

On episode 3 and he just EXECUTED that First Corps dikkhead. :mindblown:

EDIT: YO HE STILL SHOOTIN nikkaS :damn: :damn: :damn:

Finally caught up on season 2 of IBO
Mika
giphy.gif

He might be the greatest to ever do it. Zero fukks given.

Good to see more people into IBO.

Took y'all long enough to discover the piff :blessed:

:myman::myman::myman:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why do those two chicks love Mika? He has no personality and he's crazy. All he cares about is fighting and nothing else.

Dude had Hush carrying him around after becoming paralyzed and he doesn't care that he's paralyzed either. He's indifferent about it and already trying to get back in the Gundam. Orga is a crap friend he's running Mika into the ground like an old beater car just so he can achieve his lofty ambitions that McGillis put into his head. He didn't even know he wanted to be king of Mars until it was suggested to him. He's got kids fighting and dying over all that

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Why do those two chicks love Mika? He has no personality and he's crazy. All he cares about is fighting and nothing else.

Dude had Hush carrying him around after becoming paralyzed and he doesn't care that he's paralyzed either. He's indifferent about it and already trying to get back in the Gundam. Orga is a crap friend he's running Mika into the ground like an old beater car just so he can achieve his lofty ambitions that McGillis put into his head. He didn't even know he wanted to be king of Mars until it was suggested to him. He's got kids fighting and dying over all that

Cause Mika saved both of them. :manny:

bytches love getting saved. :manny: :ehh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Kudelia is still mesmerized by the goon lifestyle as a whole. She fascinated like those girls who step into the hood for the first time.

Atra? She grew up in a whorehouse. A naturally violent person who doesn't hurt her? Love at first sight.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Ordered Angel Beats, Ano Natsu de Matteru, Ef a Tale of Memories/Melodies and Detroit Metal City from Sentai Filmwork's holiday sale

This Australian site Madman Entertainment is having a crazy sale up to 80% off on blu rays, but I don't have a region free blu ray player to take advantage of it.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm gonna have to start on this today. People been telling me for years to check it out but I just never got a chance.
OK I just finished the 7th episode and I can already tell I'm gonna love this shyt. I love how with sports animes how they break down technique and get to the faux-science (for anime purposes of course) of abilities and why they are so successful like with Kuruko. I still watch boxing whenever it pops up on TV and just love the sport. I ought to slap myself for not watching this sooner.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
OK I just finished the 7th episode and I can already tell I'm gonna love this shyt. I love how with sports animes how they break down technique and get to the faux-science (for anime purposes of course) of abilities and why they are so successful like with Kuruko. I still watch boxing whenever it pops up on TV and just love the sport. I ought to slap myself for not watching this sooner.
Ippo is the GOAT sports anime imo

It starts slow like anything, but if you're into it now then you're gonna be glued to the screen like real PPV title fights later in the series.