42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Best anime of the season, but it's also a pure Yaoi bait show so you have to deal with a lot of underhanded "gay" vibes.
I keep hearing that.

I'll eventually check it out because I heard the music was dope too. Funny thing is, Kuroko was FULL of gay vibes. No one ever speaks about that though.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I keep hearing that.

I'll eventually check it out because I heard the music was dope too. Funny thing is, Kuroko was FULL of gay vibes. No one ever speaks about that though.

Yuri On Ice is a lot more blatant though. It never turns fully gay but it's so obvious what they're getting at. Still, it remains an incredible show.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Started and on episode #10 of Pt.4 of JOJO and I can say I haven't enjoyed it this much since Phantom Blood, breezing through it

the episode with Koichi and the girl :russ:
7d8.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I keep hearing that.

Whoa whoa whoa!!:hubie:

Let me stop you right there homey. There was nothing Gay about Kuroke:stopitslime:

Now I feel like you trynna throw them shots at me like I do with you using IBO:mjgrin:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Exactly. I didnt pick up a gay vibe anywhere in Kuroko
Yal must not have been paying attention. All the gay fanart and shipping for Kuroko didn't come out of nowhere

All the generation of miracles dudes were sizing up Kuroko and Kagami like :usure: every time they stepped on the court. Aomine was feeling way too deep about the game, #ballislife be damned.

It was subtle, but not so subtle that they couldn't profit off it.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Only animes I really prefer subs over dubs is the overly dramatic ones like JoJo or Prison School for the funny Jap VA. If a dub is available, I'll watch it over the sub :ehh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yal must not have been paying attention. All the gay fanart and shipping for Kuroko didn't come out of nowhere

All the generation of miracles dudes were sizing up Kuroko and Kagami like :usure: every time they stepped on the court. Aomine was feeling way too deep about the game, #ballislife be damned.

They were sizing them up as their competition not on no gay shyt. You make it seem like they were licking their lips going Hisoka on the court while they were playing. I seriously did not see any of that from any character but the gay fanart shyt comes out with just about every anime/manga where the main cast is made up of males. Devianart is filled with that shyt.

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Just finished Kekkai Sensen I was liking it til the last couple of episodes.
I don't know wft was going on with that shyt
full

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They were sizing them up as their competition not on no gay shyt. You make it seem like they were licking their lips going Hisoka on the court while they were playing. I seriously did not see any of that from any character but the gay fanart shyt comes out with just about every anime/manga where the main cast is made up of males. Devianart is filled with that shyt.
No I didn't :stopitslime: these massive exaggerations

Just finished Kekkai Sensen I was liking it til the last couple of episodes.
I don't know wft was going on with that shyt
full
Nobody knows what the fukk happened :mjlol:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.

:why: this is some gay ass shyt if you thinking so deep on this shyt... and that name of the god damn anime you want to check out is called Yuri, that shyt is already a name for some gay manga/anime shyt

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:why: this is some gay ass shyt if you thinking so deep on this shyt... and that name of the god damn anime you want to check out is called Yuri, that shyt is already a name for some gay manga/anime shyt
gay stuff doesn't bother me :manny: I watch a lot of foreign films in my free time :mjpls:

But its almost NOT subtle at times in Kuroko. They left all the doors open for fans to interpret and whatnot. If yal don't see it whatever, but again that massive gay fanart collection didn't just appear because people all had some crazy idea at the same time.