184P3588.jpg

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
:snoop:

We can't even appreciate beautiful women without turning every thread into some genetic research project.

Between this type of stuff and thirsting for trannies I'm pretty sure 90% of dudes on this forum are gay.

ditto, i can't believe they wanna chat back and forth bout b.s instead of posting some pics

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I didn't hear you say shyt about the Habesha thread when there's 20 of those. In fact, your thirsty ass was in there talking about "they be the finest."
nikka hush your mouth. How many African women appreciation threads have you created? Atleast I have one under my belt and it represents all African women. You stay talking that talk but I stay seeing your thirsty ass in the official Disney/Nick teen star thread just thirsting over the most basic cac p*ssy in there.

And when did I ever say Habesha women were the finest?:wtf: All I said was they are better looking than Dominican chicks and it's true too.:mjpls: You can't even talk because you stay drolling over mix Domincan chicks. Atleast Habeshas are African and predominantly black unlike the Dominc00n chicks that you stay feigning over.