West African (Cape Verde) women >

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gave you your props

here is the thing..i cant believe a CV women thread turned into a posterchild pic/shaggy/ gold digging thread.. I posted a pic of my friend because she was from CV and it turned into this bs...i posted her screen name and all so ya'll simps can simp since someone asked and i still get hated on?:what:

All of the gold digger comments I just logged in an saw....To be honest she is not a gold digger thats why I said "friend", one of the few chicks thats actually a real chick thats not after $$$. This chick is actually one of the best of my friends.... and never asked me for a dime....

I can afford to go out and drive hundred thousand dollar cars if I wanted to and get gold digging chicks by pulling up front of a club,... but thats not what I am about..I was never about that...I am too old for that, besides I came from nothing.....

This **** is sad for real in the initial post I told ya'll negative *** dudes to chill and be easy, but obviously I realize that can't happen..

But hey like I said crab in a barrel theory

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
here is the thing..i cant believe a CV women thread turned into a posterchild pic/shaggy/ gold digging thread.. I posted a pic of my friend because she was from CV and it turned into this bs...i posted her screen name and all so ya'll simps can simp since someone asked and i still get hated on?:what:

All of the gold digger comments I just logged in an saw....To be honest she is not a gold digger thats why I said "friend", one of the few chicks thats actually a real chick thats not after $$$. This chick is actually one of the best of my friends.... and never asked me for a dime....

I can afford to go out and drive hundred thousand dollar cars if I wanted to and get gold digging chicks by pulling up front of a club,... but thats not what I am about..I was never about that...I am too old for that, besides I came from nothing.....

This **** is sad for real in the initial post I told ya'll negative *** dudes to chill and be easy, but obviously I realize that can't happen..

:ufdup:

Why you think I never posted a pic of my wife or me ? :heh:

Neggas will hate no matter what or just troll you. Neggas don't wanna see a young man living it up. Only a few real cats seen my pic and my wife's. A few Coli neggas met me irl but we know how the internet is. As I said, congrats on your friend breh. Just laugh at these neggas and go caress her back while neggas saying she digging your gold. Come back and read the thread again, you will just laugh at all that breh breh.

:ufdup: cuz she giving signals that she your gf breh breh. Simps can't simps so simps gotta troll :youngsabo:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:

Why you think I never posted a pic of my wife or me ? :heh:

Neggas will hate no matter what or just troll you. Neggas don't wanna see a young man living it up. Only a few real cats seen my pic and my wife's. A few Coli neggas met me irl but we know how the internet is. As I said, congrats on your friend breh. Just laugh at these neggas and go caress her back while neggas saying she digging your gold. Come back and read the thread again, you will just laugh at all that breh breh.

:ufdup: cuz she giving signals that she your gf breh breh. Simps can't simps so simps gotta troll :youngsabo:

respect!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

You should have just let nikkas look at your trophy capeverdean girl instead of lettin her talk. She told on herself and the people spoke.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
:salute: to posterchild. let's keep this positive brehs

HPIM0340.JPG

f411abb41f2283ddb061475242da62c7.jpg

ffff48b02ebcf78e31858e8b242397b5.jpg

Calhau%20Shoot%20069.JPG

:myman:

deltweety2003

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Aww thanks for having my back. Ill never be a gold digger. No interest in other people's shyt. It's sad that is got to this but let the haters hate. All we can do is sit back and laugh at the foolishness..... I stand by what I said. i love being Cape Verdian and Ill always represent where I'm from but as you can see cv men are very insecure and can't handle the truth... Still loving my Jamaicans....

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

You catching feelings. :pachaha:

I get on Capt Save em all the time male or female. Quit being so damn sensitive. Now you know why I don't post or let my chicks post where I post. They catch feelings too much and no telling where it's gone go. You can control other n*ggas, if they get annoyed, you don't know what they gone say. Why you so damn salty son?

:usure: it was a good idea to have a cut buddy posting online where you post? Let's look at it for what it is. You got props which it seems like you wanted. She got attention which it seems like she wanted. It was basically that than she came in capping for you like a lame when she ain't even your man. Hell, she got pics laying on the pool table showing her curves, you didn't have enough respect for the b**ch for you to take a decent pic of her in a respectful manner. So why the f**k do I want to hear a b**ch :cape: for a n!gga who ain't even close to being his main. Come on n**ga, don't act like a b*tch, I can be respectful and give you props but you should have felt back on this one and checked your b**ch. Tell her to just let n**gas talk and it was going to be a simpfest and no worries but she didn't want that breh.

I don't even know what this means in reference to this topic of conversation. You see breh, I got nothing but love for you, her, and everybody in here. You eating and this chick is bad, no denying it. But when a chick start to :cape: or a n*gga who ain't f**ked a b*tch start to :cape: for nothing serious. That's a sign of delusion. You ain't got no reason to :cape: for a man or women who ain't giving you a serious commitment. None. That's all this is about. I know you trying to save face of her but I also know what she is to you and you can't deny it. Been there, done that. Had friends way richer than you do the same. I can continue to expose you or do you want to fall back is the question? I'll stop at any minute.

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
I'm half cape verdean because of my dad. So, with that being said. I'll share some of my homegirls that are CV.

382197_10150569362093569_1036511885_n.jpg

318640_10150428405353569_393540_n.jpg

207_38097023568_4977_n.jpg

565049_10151274156356107_815613202_n.jpg

480744_10151223630551107_1444986304_n.jpg

304672_10151117651956107_655619695_n.jpg

Now for my cousin that stays in ATL
66728_2591215076381_1742079525_n.jpg

307813_2410525159246_867809589_n.jpg

309299_2248510268975_1312627028_n.jpg

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You catching feelings. :pachaha:

I get on Capt Save em all the time male or female. Quit being so damn sensitive. Now you know why I don't post or let my chicks post where I post. They catch feelings too much and no telling where it's gone go. You can control other n*ggas, if they get annoyed, you don't know what they gone say. Why you so damn salty son?

:usure: it was a good idea to have a cut buddy posting online where you post? Let's look at it for what it is. You got props which it seems like you wanted. She got attention which it seems like she wanted. It was basically that than she came in capping for you like a lame when she ain't even your man. Hell, she got pics laying on the pool table showing her curves, you didn't have enough respect for the b**ch for you to take a decent pic of her in a respectful manner. So why the f**k do I want to hear a b**ch :cape: for a n!gga who ain't even close to being his main. Come on n**ga, don't act like a b*tch, I can be respectful and give you props but you should have felt back on this one and checked your b**ch. Tell her to just let n**gas talk and it was going to be a simpfest and no worries but she didn't want that breh.

I don't even know what this means in reference to this topic of conversation. You see breh, I got nothing but love for you, her, and everybody in here. You eating and this chick is bad, no denying it. But when a chick start to :cape: or a n*gga who ain't f**ked a b*tch start to :cape: for nothing serious. That's a sign of delusion. You ain't got no reason to :cape: for a man or women who ain't giving you a serious commitment. None. That's all this is about. I know you trying to save face of her but I also know what she is to you and you can't deny it. Been there, done that. Had friends way richer than you do the same. I can continue to expose you or do you want to fall back is the question? I'll stop at any minute.

Expose:childplease: is that what this is about?! Stfu... That is a ***** trait... You come on here to talk trash and now expose.. Dudes like you are same ones messing up the posts on this forum and taking topics way put of topic..