Wesley Snipes on Returning to the Blade Franchise

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
As much as I loved Dorff, to be honest, I kinda feel like Luke Goss as Nomak in Blade 2 >>>

Nomak is tragic as fukk....:to:

And his final fight/death scene is fukking insane and brilliant at the same time...:wow:

For a minute I thought Blade might get bodied....:ohhh::mjcry::banderas:

I feel you. That elbow off the top of the ropes and the uppercut were :ohhh::damn::banderas:status. I tried to download them joints but i can't fade uploaded.

he was sympathetic which was a great choice contrasting Decon Frost's a$$hole punker steez.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If I wanted to watch Buffy I would watch Buffy, I'm not down with this Blade daughter shyt. I'm not saying it won't work but I would rather just see Blade.

Honestly considering Wesley's is 53 it makes sense if they want to keep him on in the role of Blade especially if they do a TV series out of it. Wesley might not look old yet, but he's going to look older. Anyhow Whistler is dead, blade doesn't have a supporting cast in the comics, and we've seen what happens when they just add random characters to a blade project.

:francis:

It would work too considering his relationship with Whistler was a major part of the good films. Basically Blade is now in the role of Whistler training his daughter to take his role of killing monsters.

:jbhmm:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Them blade movies always had some tight ass soundtracks. This was the last song odb was featured on before he died.

:salute:

This right here, is payback, from way back, I don't play dat....:birdman:

:blessed:

I feel you. That elbow off the top of the ropes and the uppercut were :ohhh::damn::banderas:status. I tried to download them joints but i can't fade uploaded.

he was sympathetic which was a great choice contrasting Decon Frost's a$$hole punker steez.

They really knocked both out the park.

Damn shame they fukked up Dracula. I don't know what his comic rendition is, but the film version was lame as fukk.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I would prefer a stand alone Blade flick but if this has the right team behind it writing and directing it could be good. Only thing that bugs me it may be watered down and PG-13 rating like other Marvel flicks. I may not dig him having a daughter, hopefully it's written into the narrative how she came about. It does make sense that Blade is taking over for Whistler, since technically Marvel do not own the rights to that character but New Line/WB does. All if this happens this would be good for Snipes to re-spark his career with a major studio again.

Irony is that Whistler debuted in Spider-Man: TAS

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the daughter idea is dumber then blade trinity idea

blade is the star, you cant make those dummies in trinity the stars and fade blade away

why cant they just make a fuking blade movie got dammit?

theres always gotta a retarded dumb azz gimmick

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Irony is that Whistler debuted in Spider-Man: TAS

Well that happened because Marvel read the script for the first Blade movie that Goyer wrote, then Marvel decided to put Blade & Whistler in Spider-man TAS. New Line was getting ready to sue initially, because they didn't like how Marvel put him in the cartoon without their permission. They ended up settling the dispute though.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly considering Wesley's is 53 it makes sense if they want to keep him on in the role of Blade especially if they do a TV series out of it. Wesley might not look old yet, but he's going to look older. Anyhow Whistler is dead, blade doesn't have a supporting cast in the comics, and we've seen what happens when they just add random characters to a blade project.

:francis:

It would work too considering his relationship with Whistler was a major part of the good films. Basically Blade is now in the role of Whistler training his daughter to take his role of killing monsters.

:jbhmm:
best case scenario a new blade movie simply ignores trinity and moves from the second one

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:jbhmm: Why is Kate Beckingsale talking about this? Is she gonna play her character from the "Underworld" movies in this upcoming "Blade" project?