We love the 90s and Early 2000s and all that. But can we talk about one of the WOAT trends?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
That wasn't as bad as I expected...when I saw you callin' out hats on females I thought you was gonna post this:

blossom-hats-today-150702_8a2ef44cd14b522976e72f202163b4a0.today-inline-large.jpg

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I guess it depends on the part of the country your in. People in Baltimore have no business whatsoever rocking a cowboy hat and some New Balances
:mjlol:

Very true lol! :lolbron:

I'm in Texas so a cowboy hat with sneakers or the plain ol' boots is normal. You see black folks riding horses all the time down here in Houston so I understand why in other areas it's a trend.

Hell I be on the freeway...Spur 330 and you see folks galloping n sh*t :russ:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Imagine you in the club. Maybe you gotta drink leaning up against the bar looking flyer than ever. Than a chick approaches you with this hat on

Im trying not to laugh in her face:dame:

The worst part is nikkas did it too. Matter fact they did it even tackier :scust:

And of course non country music white folks hopped on the trend late and made an already tacky trend even tackier
:mjpls:

Imagine you in the club. Maybe you gotta drink leaning up against the bar looking flyer than ever. Than a chick approaches you with this hat on

Im trying not to laugh in her face:dame:

The worst part is nikkas did it too. Matter fact they did it even tackier :scust:

And of course non country music white folks hopped on the trend late and made an already tacky trend even tackier
:mjpls:

I need to find a pair of African Cut pinstripe Girbaud shorts.

Can anyone help me?

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
Must've been a south thing honestly, cause I never seen that up here....
now as another poster said, tall tees n extra baggy jeans, my gosh....

I gotta hold a L for that one myself...
:snoop:

I think the south just came off the tall t and baggy wave, or are yall still on it.