We haven't "invented" anything great since the early 20th century

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
In the early 1900s people barely finished the 7th grade and were coming up with planes and cars. The real issue is we peaked.
C'mon bruh, I know you're not this slow. Do you really think that the same people who came up with the prototypes to cars and planes, like Henry Ford or the Wright Brothers, had no education beyond grade school? This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on here

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
o-BURGER-KING-HANDS-FREE-WHOPPER-facebook.jpg

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
You're already on the internet anyway. How much extra work is it to Google something so you can actually know what you're talking about?

If Google becomes necessary I'll employ it. Did in an earlier post.

The reason is: I feel as if I know my shyt already. If not, someone will gladly check me.

KingSlime

All Star
Daps
Don't be naive. Technological advancements that can blow your mind happen everyday, they're just not made for the consumer. They're for military applications that you and me are not privy to

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
C'mon bruh, I know you're not this slow. Do you really think that the same people who came up with the prototypes to cars and planes, like Henry Ford or the Wright Brothers, had no education beyond grade school? This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen on here

Wright Brothers only went to High School...

Henry Ford studied bookkeeping in college...

People like Henry Ford, Edison and Wright Bros were mostly self taught...

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
If Google becomes necessary I'll employ it. Did in an earlier post.

The reason is: I feel as if I know my shyt already. If not, someone will gladly check me.
Folks are kinda doing that already

Going with the premise of this thread, even the 20th century is devoid of new inventions. The automobile is an innovation of the wheel. Motors were invented in the 19th century. A plane is essentially just motors, engines, and propellers, there's prototypes of flying vehicles well before 1900. The term "aviation" itself was created in the 1800's

The premise of this thread is kinda shytty, everything in existence is an innovation of a previous concept

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
dumbest shyt I ever heard

also if you think cars and planes were invented because of one person, you're a prime exmaple of the dumb down masses I'm talking about

Knowledge is easier to obtain now than then, you don't even need school

You can learn how to build car on the internet, the problem is, why are we still using cars, its because corporations won't allow innovation to put them out of business
:ohhh: elaborate

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Folks are kinda doing that already

Going with the premise of this thread, even the 20th century is devoid of new inventions. The automobile is an innovation of the wheel. Motors were invented in the 19th century. A plane is essentially just motors, engines, and propellers, there's prototypes of flying vehicles well before 1900. The term "aviation" itself was created in the 1800's

The premise of this thread is kinda shytty, everything in existence is an innovation of a previous concept

If it all happened before the 20th Century then that doesn't refute the OP.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
If it all happened before the 20th Century then that doesn't refute the OP.
I'm saying even those inventions could be considered innovations using your logic. All inventions are innovations of things from the past. People learned how to make fire with sticks, then somewhere along the lines, they figured out how to make fireplaces, then heating systems. Are those inventions or innovations?

Eastwoodjones

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Worth, TX
Who gives a fukk about invention, if we don't take the time to perfect the art? Civilization has grown as a result of innovation and application more than making new stuff.

The pyramids were just a bunch of blocks, but well engineered, well placed blocks.

nikka you posted this shyt on something that has expanded human knowledge exponentially in just a few measly decades, FOH. :camby: