"We gotta go back Kate..... WE GOTTA GO BACK!!!"

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The fact that you have to lean on Lost's "live experience" like it's a fukking sports event or some shyt speaks volumes about the show.

Dudes in #TSC don't even use that excuse when there's a shytty RAW :laff:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Lost was such a terrible and overrated show. It's probably the only shyt in the history of SOHH/TheColi that really had me upset that I watched it because people said it was good.

People who I put on to The Wire after it came off the air were still blown away by it.

It has nothing to do with watching it while it was on. Lost fukking SUCKED. There was no direction...I mean the show seemed like they literally put madd stickies with words and tropes in a hat and when they needed to progress the plot, they just stuck their hands in and pulled something out and made episodes around it.

Really? You comparing this to Breaking Bad????

The shyt had ya'll on the edge of your seat because the plot was silly as fukk so of course you wanted to know where the fukk it was going :laff:

What are you talking about? Barely anybody anymore says that this was a good show that you should watch now. The point is, AT THE TIME, BEFORE WE KNEW IT WAS ALL BULLshyt, it was seemingly the best show ever. Thats your fault that you got fooled by someone that still says the show is worth watching. Thats the minority now.

This is what I wanted to say but I decided to go the diplomatic route. :leon:

Fred.

:camby:Tryin to front like you wouldn't have been the #1 rah rah cheerleader in a Lost thread back in the day. You woulda been the first person copying screencaps/theories/easter eggs/all that shyt. You did it for Breaking Bad, you did it for True Detective. All that shyt was spawned from Lost. You would have been the #1 Lost fan. You are taking advantage of highsight right now, Put on someone else's shoes.

I don't understand how it is so hard for people to fathom the live experience vs. the DVD experience now that everyone knows the show was pointless. :mindblown:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I think lost was very much addictive as you are watching it, cause (for me at least) I was interested in what the hell was going on the whole time. Up until season 6 I might have still put it with the goats, but season 6 was a lil disapointing. The end was just meh. Overall tho, Lost is a fun show, which I may put top 20, but it doesnt touch BB, Wire, Sopranos, Etc......

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I think lost was very much addictive as you are watching it, cause (for me at least) I was interested in what the hell was going on the whole time. Up until season 6 I might have still put it with the goats, but season 6 was a lil disapointing. The end was just meh. Overall tho, Lost is a fun show, which I may put top 20, but it doesnt touch BB, Wire, Sopranos, Etc......

:salute:

And again NO WHERE did i say LOST was a top 5 tv show ever(Even though it is in my personal top 5)

I said THIS MOMENT(The one i posted in the first post) was a top 5 tv viewing experience and for the people that binged watched it you will never understand.

You got nikkas in here saying OITNB is better then LOST :mjlol: