We got Colorism Activists now?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
no, i understand the importance of colorism. but if you are bytchinh about colorism, while refusing to bend your standards on men like HEIGHT--fukk you too
You short?

:mjlol:
It's a woman's PREFERENCE, no man is entitled to any woman, ever. If she doesn't like short men, it shouldn't make a difference.
Just like skin tone. Oh fukking well. I grew up in the 90s. Light skinned nikkas were a running joke. I still didn't care. Dark skinned women seemed to enjoy my presence. In fact, that was my preference. I don't have any issues with black women nor did I date out for spite. They stayed choosing up and my experiences were majority positive.
With AA women.
Others? Not so much. She was "mixed", so she didn't count, according to your cac derived theory of racial purity.
After this, never bring up Huey Newton, Frederick Douglass, Malcolm X, or any other "not black enough" brothers who contributed to your freedom. When you need a blood transfusion, just say a cac discovered the plasma transfusion process...since Dr. Charles Drew isn't black enough.
:mjcry:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
82964-065.jpg

Black female protocol looks Rican :wtf:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You short?

:mjlol:
It's a woman's PREFERENCE, no man is entitled to any woman, ever. If she doesn't like short men, it shouldn't make a difference.
Just like skin tone
i'm 5'11

both preferences (skin and height) are rooted in social conditioning.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
btw, its pretty sad that black men dont understand our roles as men. i know most of us were raised by single mothers, but there's so much we have lost in translation. nikkas really don't get that its our job to promote black women as the most beautiful race out. we dont understand its our job to work hard to PUT our women in a good enough environment to become the baddest out.

instead, nikkas wanna worry about goddamn biracial bytches. "b-but what about light or brown skinned women, dont they deserve representation :to: " wtf is wrong wit you nikkas. :dwillhuh: i get labeled BW basher more than most, but even i want black women to know they are the baddest out
You know it's possible to be light skin with two black parents. Alotta people think lightskin=biracial, shyt is ignorant as fukk and alotta people on here try to push that shyt

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ccording to your cac derived theory of racial purity.
After this, never bring up Huey Newton, Frederick Douglass, Malcolm X, or any other "not black enough" brothers who contributed to your freedom. When you need a blood transfusion, just say a cac discovered the plasma transfusion process...since Dr. Charles Drew isn't black enough.
:mjcry:

why do you jump to racial purity when i already understand we've been tainted. what does that have to do with you nikkas who willingly procreate with cacs>? :patrice:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What point are you trying to make? Do you want more attention by proxy, is this donation out of vanity? Is your black future excluding lighter skinned black people and admixed folks? Do you know that's not how it will be?
i asked a simple question, breh, lets try again:
- jews own media
- black men promote other races of women

which statement is untrue? :jbhmm:
which statement is untrue>