WBC makes Paquiao the mandatory challenger for Floyds 147 Title

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So, when it come to a Pacquiao fight that everyone's wanted to see for ages, it's 'Floyd doesn't need to fight a mandatory :heh:'
But, when it comes to a Robert Guerrero fight that nobody gave a fukk about happening, it's 'Floyd needs to fight his mandatory :manny:'

and I know I didn't see someone say that Manny hasn't earned a shot. :childplease:
Maybe we need to get him in there with the legendary Andre Berto so he can 'earn' it

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
So, when it come to a Pacquiao fight that everyone's wanted to see for ages, it's 'Floyd doesn't need to fight a mandatory :heh:'
But, when it comes to a Robert Guerrero fight that nobody gave a fukk about happening, it's 'Floyd needs to fight his mandatory :manny:'

and I know I didn't see someone say that Manny hasn't earned a shot. :childplease:
Maybe we need to get him in there with the legened Andre Berto so he can 'earn' it

I dont think they mean it that way breh. The term "mandatory" in boxing is a misnomer Floyd can fight whomever he wants as long as the governing body approves of the match. I also dont think people are saying he needed to fight Robert it was more along the lines of validating why he fought Robert in the first place.

Manny hasnt really earned the "mandatory" spot is whats being said, he went from unranked at welterweight after he lost his previous two bouts against "welterweights" Bradley and JMM to then somehow the number 1 ranked welter by beating a blown up unranked (light)welter weight in Rios.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I dont think they mean it that way breh. The term "mandatory" in boxing is a misnomer Floyd can fight whomever he wants as long as the governing body approves of the match. I also dont think people are saying he needed to fight Robert it was more along the lines of validating why he fought Robert in the first place.

Manny hasnt really earned the "mandatory" spot is whats being said, he went from unranked at welterweight after he lost his previous two bouts against "welterweights" Bradley and JMM to then somehow the number 1 ranked welter by beating a blown up unranked (light)welter weight in Rios.

Don't talk about what Pac has earned breh... that loss vs Bradley isn't even recognized by the WBO.. t and his loss vs Marquez was his 1st loss out of 4 fights... that doesn't negate his WW wins vs Diaz, Oscar,, Hatton, Cotto, Mosely, Roidquez, and now Rios

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Exactly... Like Floyd HAS to fight him anyway

And Pac wasn't even in the top 10 of the WBC rankings, now all of a sudden he is after beating someone like RIos :comeon:

FOH :camby:, Pacqiuao hasn't earned a shot. He needs to go avenge his "controversial" Bradley loss before he begins to think about Floyd. Still trying to ride a nikkas coattails :shaq2:
dont u mean marquez?? :mjpls:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
gotta dap and rep you for that breh
Did Bradley not only beat the man, then after that beat the man that beat the man...............

Although I shyt on Bradley all the time, to tear down his titles and shyt he earned is bytchmade, if Manny felt he dominated Bradley he would have did a rematch instead of ducked, that took that shade off of Bradley there...................

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Don't talk about what Pac has earned breh... that loss vs Bradley isn't even recognized by the WBO.. t and his loss vs Marquez was his 1st loss out of 4 fights... that doesn't negate his WW wins vs Diaz, Oscar,, Hatton, Cotto, Mosely, Roidquez, and now Rios

Cmon breh, Hatton and Diaz fights were at lighweight! Oscar and Mosley were beyond shot, the Cotto fight was almost 5 years and half a dozen fights ago, JMM (was a loss in my books but not in yours, well never agree on this) and then Rios who is a blown up lighweight who wasnt even ranked at welterweight.

I dont have a problem with Manny and Floyd miraculously working out a deal and the fight happening but to give Manny a bullshyt ranking in what more or less equates to a pr move by the wbc is a garbage.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
how you lose 2 out of your last 3 fights and automatically become #1 contender??

but yall still trying to say boxing aint fixed like wrestling

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Cmon breh, Hatton and Diaz fights were at lighweight! Oscar and Mosley were beyond shot, the Cotto fight was almost 5 years and half a dozen fights ago, JMM (was a loss in my books but not in yours, well never agree on this) and then Rios who is a blown up lighweight who wasnt even ranked at welterweight.

I dont have a problem with Manny and Floyd miraculously working out a deal and the fight happening but to give Manny a bullshyt ranking in what more or less equates to a pr move by the wbc is a garbage.
It could be a PR move but they are right to do so in this instance Manny has ducked their heralded champion over and over, at the same time has used Mayweather name to piggyback off of, and defame his brand to the public at the same time. So why not allow Manny to be Floyd mandatory, and let the world see once and for all whos ducking who and put a stop to this talk, once and for all......

If Manny makes a excuse with having bankruptcy cases, tax issues and funds frozen, he's all type of bytches and I will vilify Manny like never before

As far as the 147 Mandatory thing who is worthy of a Mandatory aside from Manny, a Bradley that got one of the fiercest ass whipping I seen by a 140 pounder and one that outboxed a 40 year old JMM....

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
how you lose 2 out of your last 3 fights and automatically become #1 contender??

but yall still trying to say boxing aint fixed like wrestling
Who exactly is mandatory material aside form Manny.......

fukk is goin on here:what:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
bradley, champion or not
Champion, but shouldn't be ranked over Manny at 147 one bit, whoever says otherwise is either hating to hate or doesn't know shyt about boxing. Floyd fans need to fall back here, this is a move by team Floyd and not vice versa, they are trying to corner Manny and embarrass Manny for good whether in the ring or in the court of public opinion, but I digress..........

As far as Bradley goes who has Bradley beat at 147, aside form a 140 pounder I felt he lost to, and a career lightweight. There can be a case that he lost his last 3 matches I dont jump on that bandwagon, but they were close matches and subjective so I :manny: regarding them.........

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Champion, but shouldn't be ranked over Manny at 147 one bit, whoever says otherwise is either hating to hate or doesn't know shyt about boxing. Floyd fans need to fall back here, this is a move by team Floyd and not vice versa, they are trying to corner Manny and embarrass Manny for good whether in the ring or in the court of public opinion, but I digress..........

As far as Bradley goes who has Bradley beat at 147, aside form a 140 pounder I felt he lost to, and a career lightweight. There can be a case that he lost his last 3 matches I dont jump on that bandwagon, but they were close matches and subjective so I :manny: regarding them.........

come on if anything this is an olive branch from mayweather, he's throwing that unworthy tax evading bum pac a bone, who has pac beaten recently??

brandon rios??

come now, floyd already beat the dude that knocked pac the fukk out, theres nothing in it for floyd really

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
come on if anything this is an olive branch from mayweather, he's throwing that unworthy tax evading bum pac a bone, who has pac beaten recently??

brandon rios??

come now, floyd already beat the dude that knocked pac the fukk out, theres nothing in it for floyd really
So you rather Mayweather fighting the Khans of the world:scusthov:

Fall back lil nikka:dahell: