Was The Aeropostale/Hollister/Abercrombie Era The WOAT Fashion Era Among Blacks

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
anybody remember the girbaud jeans:russ:.

1350255833_d11178aa_girbaud.jpg

4813cceb8bca294d282e40a432758565.1000x1000x1.jpg

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
What's the new wave then:mjpls: and calm your t*ts and take a joke

"Calm your t*ts"

Fam :mjlol: I'm no even going to ask where you got that from but my god :mjlol: my god!!!!!:mjlol:

The new wave is "doing you." Whatever you think is hot and works for you is the new wave. You should find something that compliments you rather than follow what your homies are doing. I mean it not hard but you have to be able to step out he box and try something out of be ordinary. For instance I don't wear sneakers too much. I have a bunch of oxfords, Chelsea boots and loafers that I rotate. I feel that a quality pair of shoes give you more appeal in the long run than sneakers.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
I hated the ed hardy rocker crap. It looked so discombobulated. Rips, tears, frayed. Like a glamorous hobo. I kin of like the polo and aeropostal. I bought an aeropostal hoodie:ehh:. Idk what these young kids wearing nowadays tho :old:. Now i dont care about brands. I buy what looks cute

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Baggy clothes era was beneficial for niccas in the street cause it was easier to conceal ya heat .... now niccas be tryna hold their heat in their tight ass jeans like it ain't evident you holdin with a big ass bulge (pause) in ya pants :pachaha:

:mjlol:

That's why you see a lotta nikkaz flashin guns on instagram. They cant tuck the shyt lol

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
:dahell:
Yeah that shyt was bad. Now you got nikkas working at mc donalds spending they whole check on some high fashion shyt trying to call the next nikka a broke boy.
nikka my lil cousin had on a Louis Vuitton belt yesterday at our little Christmas gathering..... nikka work at a Walmart McDonald's, with no car

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
lets talk about how Rugby Ralph Lauren was the GOAT era tho :wow:

fam this shyt right here. Rugby was my shyt, they had the hardest gear Juelz used to religiously stay in some Rugby shyt.

juelz-santana-ralph-lauren-rugby-splash-a-chain.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

juelz-santana-rugby-ralph-lauren-indian-head.png

Vado too
Vado_Rugby_Ralph_Lauren_Knit_Wool_Baseball_Jacket.jpg

He used to cop the loose patches and sew them on to customize his pieces (G shyt)
Fab
ralph-8.jpg

honorable mention: smoke dza
the 'Lo gods blessed us w/ the Rugby line brehs :blessed:
i read somewhere that they discontinued it because it 'deviated' too much from the RL brand :mjpls: smh way too short lived. denim & supply will never fully measure up (still flee tho)

the Ruby store in Union Square and the other one in the village :banderas: