Was just Watching 40 year old Virgin on HBO and they cut the best scene?!? :dahell:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Judd apatow fell off after knocked up :yeshrug:

Agreed, wasn't a fan of Funny People or This Is 40. Actually kinda of hated This Is 40.

That said, I'm REALLY fukking excited for Trainwreck. Based solely on the one trailer I've seen, it looks like a strong return to form.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back when Apatow had enough eye for talent to have a cast carry his hack writing an directing...

Yea i think this was it was cause all of them dudes had like a jewish rat pack of comedy thing going on but they all bossed up and got seperate projects that people thought was under him. Like superbad was rogan and his boy goldberg.

Forgetting sarah marshall was the tall white dudes project etc. it was like a boy band splitting up after their 2 album contract was over and judd was left to make another Hov

:yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The Indian guy that makes the snarky comment about black folks and drivebys went to prison for attempted murder. Stabbed his girlfriend 23 times and did 8 years.
He's lucky he got out cause it was a 12 to life sentence.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
i didnt even think knocked up was that funny but maybe i need to rewatch it. 40 y/o virgin might be my GOAT comedy though.
Its not....

Only memorable scenes was heigel in that bed and Craig verbally abusing Leslie Mann outside that club.

Prime Heigel with no condom, I'd have let one fly too. Supposedly you can do that anymore. That's rape. By they way it played out, she told him to hurry up and put it in, he followed orders/instructions. You female, you're supposed to know how to communicate.

Sheeeeeet

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Agreed, wasn't a fan of Funny People or This Is 40. Actually kinda of hated This Is 40.

That said, I'm REALLY fukking excited for Trainwreck. Based solely on the one trailer I've seen, it looks like a strong return to form.
I was cool with this is 40 till I found out Leslie Mann faked the nude scenes.m

Funny people you got to be in the right mindset to appreciate