Warren Sapp Picking Up Hookers At 7AM (Update: His Fat Ass Got Fired)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:beli:

Shows you how stupid the man was

:wow:

:mjlol:

:scust:

:dwillhuh:

:comeon:

:upsetfavre:

:what:

:beli:

:skip:

:leostare:

:wtb:

:why:

:huhldup:

:pacspit:

and most certainly

:ufdup:

Id be GODDAMNED if I lose a 500k job because I want to negotiate prices for p*ssy

What a damn fool Sapp is, but hey it shows in his "analysis"

:manny:

This was the most depressing thing ive ever read..... today...

depressing_rain_gif_by_fishmas-d56ccpr.gif

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't know wtf you're talking about. Shut the fukk up.

who the hell are you? most are day to day girls and at most have a scheduler/work for an agency. The girls are not even pimped in a traditional sense. Independent business women or freelance with agencies.

some girls are trafficked and real dudes don't go for that on purpose.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He makes a half a mill a year and is negotiating hooker prices. And you wonder why they put 'no black men' in their backpage profiles.

that is one of many ad spots. but anyways it's no need to overpay as their are review website to make sure you get what you want....just cause you have money doesn't mean you need to not worry about price.

However, you need to establish price and make sure they leave pretty close to time cause no girls wants be labeled a "clock watcher" If you keep letting the action go and hanging out the girls may expect more money. It's business and you can't get too caught up and thinking the extra time is out the goodness of their heart without actually bringing up the subject this is on the girls time if they want to continue the festivities.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The thing is, he is not a great analyst. He is toolish like Sean Salisbury on ESPN was. It's kind of fukked up that a regular person can not do sports anymore, because the give it to all the former players for the most part. A lot of these players are horrible. Sapp and Irvin sound like retards.

:dahell: who da fukk wants a regular person over former player :mindblown:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
I just watched his release from prison (on the morning news). He body checked a female reporter as he walked down the steps and away from the court house. >X-D

Those hookers could not meet his PRICE POINT, so they both got the fist.

My yt girlfriends refuse to believe that NFL network employs men with prior DV charges and convictions. >X-D