WAR on the homeless: US cities are passing laws making it illegal to feed or shelter

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
:ehh: to be fair to property owners nearby this view
_mg_3620.jpg

Doesnt help their home values or secirity

:huhldup:

Which city is this?

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:huhldup:

Which city is this?
Seattle

Seattle Pacific Welcomes Homeless Camp for 3 Months | Inside Higher Ed
Seattle Pacific University, a Christian institution, has opened part of its campus for a tent city (at right) of homeless people who together move to various locations in the Seattle area. About 80 people will live in tents at Seattle Pacific for three months. The university is adding educational and service programs on the homeless so that students can both learn about the issue of homelessness and provide direct help to those who are living on campus. The tent city reflects the university's "mission to engage the culture and change the world,” said a statement from President Daniel J. Martin. “It provides our community a unique opportunity to care for and learn from our neighbor.”

The neighbors must have loved that

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
My pops used to take me down to the rescue mission in Santa Ana and we'd feed homeless brehs that couldn't get into the facility chili dogs and root beer floats. The police came and told us that our Coleman propane stove was dangerous and we had to stop. Cool society, America.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Most of this shyt is illegal, but homeless people have no representation.