War For The Planet Of The Apes (Official Thread)

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Movie was weak

It was good up until Caesar got captured. Then it just went circles, dragged hard and made less and less sense as it went on.

Instead of moving Caesar's character forward they made him incompetent and pacified him on that Christian bullshyt.

Woody did all that he did just for
a wall against people who have helicopters and tanks :dahell:

:dead:@ The military showing up and then
getting immediately wiped out by an Avalanche FOH

I kept thinking how stupid it was that Woody tried to

build a wall the second I saw the helicopters. But the military was just as dumb for sending in all of their helicopters upfront so they could all be taken down by AA guns before the main force even arrived. :deadrose:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
i would of liked an army of apes vs an army of humans. that would of satisfied me pause
This

Instead we got Caesar with a weak ass escape plan for the apes colony while he does some weak ass recon with small plantoon.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did i watch planet of the apes or roots with chimps? I was not a big fan of the direction of this movie at all. SMH

unles i'm missing sometihng

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
this was a great movie. right now i give it an 88/100. i thought the focus on ceaser's resolution was great. the build-up to the showdown between him and woody had me hooked. focusing on ceaser questioning if he can save the apes and doubting himself as a leader was an emotional roller coaster and his decision near the end was well done. this movie had me looking like someone was cutting onions:wow:

the scene where the bow and arrow soldier shot ceaser and then the donkey ape saved him was one of my favorites. it was a nice bittersweet moment since the theme of unity and apes coming together helped the apes escape but i had a feeling ceaser was gonna die from the wound:mjcry:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
i would of liked an army of apes vs an army of humans. that would of satisfied me pause

This

Instead we got Caesar with a weak ass escape plan for the apes colony while he does some weak ass recon with small plantoon.

They dumbed down The Apes. The Apes were using guns in The previous movie and Caesar acknowledged and was ready for war, yet in this he's sparing soldiers hoping that they just leave him alone :what:

There was no progression.

Thought it would turn out that
The soldiers from The North were really advanced apes and that Woody knew the truth but we couldn't even get that and a "war":shaq2:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They dumbed down The Apes. The Apes were using guns in The previous movie and Caesar acknowledged and was ready for war, yet in this he's sparing soldiers hoping that they just leave him alone :what:

There was no progression.

Thought it would turn out that
The soldiers from The North were really advanced apes and that Woody knew the truth but we couldn't even get that and a "war":shaq2:
Yup. The best scene was the opening scene. If the whole movie was like that :whew:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
this was a great movie. right now i give it an 88/100. i thought the focus on ceaser's resolution was great. the build-up to the showdown between him and woody had me hooked. focusing on ceaser questioning if he can save the apes and doubting himself as a leader was an emotional roller coaster and his decision near the end was well done. this movie had me looking like someone was cutting onions:wow:

the scene where the bow and arrow soldier shot ceaser and then the donkey ape saved him was one of my favorites. it was a nice bittersweet moment since the theme of unity and apes coming together helped the apes escape but i had a feeling ceaser was gonna die from the wound:mjcry:
breh