VLAD Interviews Ayanna Jackson, the Lady Who Accussed 2pac of Rape in 1994 (PART 1, 2 & 3 in O.P.)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
he did say that. he said that to jada, and he said it to pr person ms lee. he had mr fuller his road manager to invite her to his suite to be manhandle by haitian jack and his wolves. that's what happen. that why he was crying in court for.
No he didnt say that to Jada. Jada said that to HIM. She said that she felt Pac shouldnt have left her cause if it was her in the room he wouldnt have done that. He cried in court cause he was going to fukkin PRISON for a crime he didnt commit and had to do time regardless of the fact that there was no evidence against him. Why dont u go prison for a crime u didnt commit and see how u feel about it?. nikka didnt get convicted of rape. They hit him wit a bullshyt charge just off the strength of his priors. Judge said that to him.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
No he didnt say that to Jada. Jada said that to HIM. She said that she felt Pac shouldnt have left her cause if it was her in the room he wouldnt have done that. He cried in court cause he was going to fukkin PRISON for a crime he didnt commit and had to do time regardless of the fact that there was no evidence against him. Why dont u go prison for a crime u didnt commit and see how u feel about it?. nikka didnt get convicted of rape. They hit him wit a bullshyt charge just off the strength of his priors. Judge said that to him.
let review the facts shall we 1 pac wrap her braids around his hand and prevented her from seeing who was in the room. 2 pac lawyer was offered a mistrial due to withholding a picture of ms jackson bruised and scratch breast, but he decided instead to wait on the jury= BAD MOVE 3 pac left that woman in the room with a bunch of drunk and high riffraffs to fend off all alone while he took a nap in another room. 4 pac refuses to reveal who were the people responsible for the attack on her.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
If you, like me, have women close to you who have been raped then your comment makes no sense. You should already know that the vast majority of women don't lie about that kinda shyt. And it's so damn hard for them to come out and say "I was raped." Which is why I'm on the side of the accuser until proven otherwise. If a woman lies about being raped, chances are she's psycho and it'll be obvious in other aspects of her life.

You can see videos of Pac pressuring women to do shyt. Nikki D was talking about how Pac whipped out his meat in front of some chicks and got mad when they didn't suck. Which, by the way, is sexual harassment. That sounds like a regular, "couldn't possibly be a rapist" type of cat?

FOH

:yeshrug:
i dunno who she is but i gotta say she did a hellva job breaking this down

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
:yeshrug:
i dunno who she is but i gotta say she did a hellva job breaking this down

Man fukk this bytch. She going on as if that shyt was gospel what shorty said actually happened in the room. THAT’s where he flaw is. And she did know them nikkas. She met them before Pac. This woman’s analysis of the events only makes sense if what shorty said was 100% solid. The court was AGAINST Pac. That WANTED him in jail. And THEY couldnt even get him for rape based on the inconsistencies of shorty’s testimony. And lack of evidence of rape. This is facts. Not fiction. Shorty took a rape kit and there was NO signs of forced entry. This is facts. Not fiction. This is facts told by everyone who was in the courtroom thru the trial. Lawyers n all. Bottom line is. Pac didnt rape that bytch and he’s the one who ended up doing jail time. While everyone else got off scott free. She fails to acknowledge that part. Shorty dont even seem too mad at the nikkas who she says ACTUALLY raped her. Its all about Pac. Man if u dont gtfoh wit this garbage. Why dont we talk about the FACT that Biggie was beating and pulling guns on bytches for no reason? Not accusations. FACTS. YOU wasnt even believing this bytch based on her interview. But u hate Pac so much u going against ur OWN instincts to shyt on him. How she dont know the results of a rape kit SHE took? Bruh. Do u understand how crazy that is? Do u understand how nonsensical it is for a women to have been GANG RAPED and there be ZERO signs of rape? I dont neg but I feel like neggin u for even postin this bullshyt.

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
After watching this last vlad interview about the court sentencing, this bytch is either extremely ditzy or a bullshyt artist

Ain't no way you got raped, and you don't figure out what happened to the men who raped you, until over 20 years later IN AN INTERVIEW!

Then she hears Jack didn't do anything but pay a fine, and the other guy got away, and all she has to say was she can't speak on that?

THIS bytch IS LOONEY TOONES!

My investigation is over at this point, I don't believe her story like that anymore. It has me wondering if rape even happened, or any sex acts.

This is a lesson to men, leave these thots alone, and these loser street nikkas, or people who aint about anything, all they do is bring you down with them

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
,@spliz I can admit when I was wrong, and I think I was wrong for defending this chick. The more I thought about it, I'm convinced Pac was set up by Hatian jack. Going by what I know on informants, and how the system uses the ones who have fukked up charges to do their dirty work, and hearing how this chick responded on this last video, its obvious pac was set up.

Pac said jack came to him, and told him he was gonna keep him out of trouble, he has that character that makes you want to like him, and got into pacs inner circle. He saw how pac loved women, and probably told the feds, and they realized that was his weakness. He did just put out "I get around", so that helped them learn about him even more. Going by what that fbi informant who helped destroy the black power movement said, the feds learn everything about you, and use it against you, so its safe to say Haitian jack was their eyes, which is why he got a house in atl, it was to watch pac.

Haitian Jack is a stain to Flatbush, Brooklyn. Ain't no way you got a fukked up arrest record, and all you get is a misdemeanor, and $1000 fine, in a rape case:comeon:

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Why she looking ugly in part 6, damn!

Also I don't believe her now that I watch part 6. She was too dismissive about Jack getting no time when he raped her.

Can't speak on that huh :hhh: fukk outta here.

I think Tupacs story is the truth now. Tupac left her in there with them nikkas and turned his back while they did her dirty but Tupac ain't rape her.

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
b02b051a4c6c93b41f18853216ffa61b.jpg

45 :takedat:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Why she looking ugly in part 6, damn!

Also I don't believe her now that I watch part 6. She was too dismissive about Jack getting no time when he raped her.

Can't speak on that huh :hhh: fukk outta here.

I think Tupacs story is the truth now. Tupac left her in there with them nikkas and turned his back while they did her dirty but Tupac ain't rape her.
Bro im not even positive she got raped at all. If she did. She wouldve been more mad at them. On top of that. If she was gang raped. There wouldve been SOME results of that in the rape kit. There was zero signs a rape ever occured and she also said she didnt know the results of the rape kit. My nikka do u know how ridiculous that is? This is why I been so pissed about this cause like I said before. I know women close to me who have been brutally raped. shyt aint a game bro. So I HATE when bytches lie about shyt like that. It fukks it up for the real rape victims out here and that bytch is a key factor in what led to Pac’s demise. She ruined dude’s life and he died from the chain of events and now she back tryna destroy him in death.