they should stop giving a platform to these young nikkas who talk shyt
they should even allow to say shyt like this

Magnum P.I.M.P.

Tumultuous Splendor
Daps
Reppin
Orca's c*nt
He isn't shytting on the 90's morons :snoop:

All he's saying is that he grew up on early 2000's hip hop, dude was born in 93 how could he possibly be worrying about hip hop as a toddler or little kid

I'd rather him be honest than be fake. nikkas want people to tell the truth and be real but when they do they get crucified :snoop:
Finally a sensible post. I was born in 1980 but if I say ATLiens is better than anything Rakim ever put out it'd be blasphemy to most hip hop heads that were born in 1970.

To put it simply, the music you loved in high school and college will 99% of the time be the best music that ever existed to you. Pull your chonies out your ass and listen to the music. You don't like it, cool. Who gives a fukk what any of these guys think. Don't they deserve to have an opinion too?

:bryan:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Finally a sensible post. I was born in 1980 but if I say ATLiens is better than anything Rakim ever put out it'd be blasphemy to most hip hop heads that were born in 1970.

To put it simply, the music you loved in high school and college will 99% of the time be the best music that ever existed to you. Pull your chonies out your ass and listen to the music. You don't like it, cool. Who gives a fukk what any of these guys think. Don't they deserve to have an opinion too?

:scust: that's a ridiculous opinion to anybody.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
What year were you born?

'85.

outkast was aight.
they weren't some big dogs like yall try to make them out to be.

aint no real heads born at any point in the '80s gonna mention them in the same breath as no eric b & rakim, even if they never listened to a rakim album.:laugh: theres a gang of '90s names/albums that you could've mentioned in order to drive home your point, but instead you wanted to push an agenda.

Magnum P.I.M.P.

Tumultuous Splendor
Daps
Reppin
Orca's c*nt
'85.

outkast was aight.
they weren't some big dogs like yall try to make them out to be.

aint no real heads born at any point in the '80s gonna mention them in the same breath as no eric b & rakim, even if they never listened to a rakim album.:laugh: theres a gang of '90s names/albums that you could've mentioned in order to drive home your point, but instead you wanted to push an agenda.

ATLiens is one of the best hip hop albums ever made by one of the best (if not the best) duos of all time. Period. fukk an agenda, those are facts. You can talk all you want on the contrary but you'll be alone in that argument. Your opinion is

:trash:

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps

This is exactly how I feel. Dudes be in here arguing to the death about it. Just listen to what you like.

:mjlol: the thought of actually letting a stranger on the net dictate your taste in music. :why: Come on man.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

ATLiens is one of the best hip hop albums ever made by one of the best (if not the best) duos of all time. Period. fukk an agenda, those are facts. You can talk all you want on the contrary but you'll be alone in that argument. Your opinion is

:trash:

you would be better served just saying that you were a nerd born in the '80s, and that was one of the favorites of your ilk, rather than trying to make it seem like Atliens was a signature album that represents the '90s as a whole like its the chronic or something.

when in reality, it was just a middle-road album for 1996.

ur clearly pushing an agenda, and ur mad that u got called out on it.

Magnum P.I.M.P.

Tumultuous Splendor
Daps
Reppin
Orca's c*nt
you would be better served just saying that you were a nerd born in the '80s, and that was one of the favorites of your ilk, rather than trying to make it seem like Atliens was a signature album that represents the '90s as a whole like its the chronic or something.

when in reality, it was just a middle-road album for 1996.

ur clearly pushing an agenda, and ur mad that u got called out on it.
Oh, I get it. Getting trolled. Got me.

:ehh:

Last edited: