Votes: 70 39.8%
  • Debatable

Votes: 38 21.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XtraTrstrL

Rookie
Daps
"I mean to see a Lux battle, you gotta see women in violet gowns, choir sounds, tire mouths, tight ropes, and lion growls, a whole bunch of "you gon get this work" and "Quiet Downs" , its a CIRCUS ACT. Just to see this CLOWN go through a "FIRE ROUND" :jawalrus:

You a fool if you dont think Hollow got the 1st. Just off the fact that he spit that in the 1st mins of the whole battle. And the fact that, that is EXACTLY what Lux proceeded to do.

I voted debatable, but that shyt right there was crazy. Lux's entourage couldn't even try to front like that wasn't hot when he said it.

Also, Hollow was doing what he needed to do with the improvising allthroughout. From the getgo talking about how long Lux made the fans wait for him to come out, to the "Hell's Angel jacket" and "Eddie Murphy pants". He rebuttal'd whenever he could, and was on point. Lux just has such great and consistent bars and delivery that I gave it a debatable.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
"You talk about me on lean and in the pen man that shyt was depressing
but you just proved me correct, that I can't get this work I got a criminal record"

Dont think im quoting it accurately but that was a slept on bar by hollow..they was already booing him when he said it so I dont think anybody caught it...

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
On another note Hollow gotta be the GOAT for the simple fact every time the crowd started booing he actually switched into different bars instead of trying to pick it up from where they interrupted him... either he was freestyling and couldn't get his the shyt back after them stopping his flow or he realized the bars wasn't gonna hit and improvised.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
"I mean to see a Lux battle, you gotta see women in violet gowns, choir sounds, tire mouths, tight ropes, and lion growls, a whole bunch of "you gon get this work" and "Quiet Downs" , its a CIRCUS ACT. Just to see this CLOWN go through a "FIRE ROUND" :jawalrus:

You a fool if you dont think Hollow got the 1st. Just off the fact that he spit that in the 1st mins of the whole battle. And the fact that, that is EXACTLY what Lux proceeded to do.

That shyt right there had me *insert winne the pooh gif here*
Hollow's first was :whew:

:beli: Man where the hell all these random ass people coming from?

It's like the gym at the start of the new year.. These nikkas will be gone soon. :childplease:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
It liced up to the height...very debatable

nikkas sleeping on lux...he had punches bunched in that aint land but were sick second watch and hollow was attacking so viciously...I cant call it

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
That Hollow 3rd :banderas: "Keep killing that nikka!" HOLLOW DA DINNA DON

Crownheights718

Brooklyn boy, I might take some getting use to!
Daps
Reppin
I'm Everywhere, you aint neva there
I know I'm stating the obvious but, these battle rappers are saved because of replay value. If first impressions are everything in life, it has about 90% insignificance to battles. nikka could not hit so hard on first impression, then nikkas watch the footage a few times and have a different opinion.

Sincerely,
Random Ninja

:win:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
why are the videos such bad quality. nikka i was born in 95 i cant watch these stream rips that are jumping everywhere. shyt gives me a seizure. wheres the hd wuality video that moves faster than 5 frames per second? :camby:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall know I cant stand lux dikkriders or his percieved "god" status but I think it was a toss up. Lux did his thing. He still isnt what a lot of yall portrayed him ass before the battle. He's just another top tier cat. He better never battle another Calicoe type dude again.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Watching it live last night on the stream I gave Hollow the win. After watching it a second time I have to give it to Lux 2-1.
Hollow won in the sense that he demystified Lux and bruised him up pretty badly. He actually brought Lux down a couple levels and made him seem like a regular battle rap nikka.

I have to give Lux credit for being a smart and savvy muthaphucka to have orchestrated such a huge pay day for himself and forced the battle rap culture to innovate.

Long story short this battle is debatable but I think when the dust settles a little bit people will edge it to Lux.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Hollow won, just like I been predicting for the longest. I can't think of one round lux won.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hollow edged that.

For the simple fact that nikkas will have to wait till the rap genius treatment to come back and say "See? see? Lux really killed that nikka..." means Hollow got that. shyt, he predicted exactly how fans are reacting right now.

I think the battle was close though because Lux had aggression and some God worthy bars sprinkled in between some filler and an interesting delivery (though I still prefer his old delivery). But Hollow took angles that just broke Lux's whole aura all the way down, which is really the only angle you can take against this new age Lux. And he did it almost to perfection. Sure there were a few slow moments here and there, but overall he came at Lux neck.

2-1 Hollow.

Last edited: