Vice Principals - Season 2/Final Season (9/17/17/Official Thread)

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
The finale is still hilarious on rewatch...

The look exchange after the trainer says "bro" that type of way.
Depriving the finish of a building speech...
"Battlecat's loose in the school"
Abbott stayed the slo mo scene queen - "fukking pigs...I didn't do anything"
After all the knocks on mascots, Gamby is now a Pacesetter.
Lee's obsession with tigers is the reason he's now crippled.
Kenny and Stevie reuniting.
Neal channeling his inner Belinda Brown.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great news! McBride says he's working on a new show for HBO right now. They're writing it. :mjgrin:

https://www.avclub.com/danny-mcbride-talks-the-end-of-vice-principals-the-bri-1820381752

AVC: So what’s next? What do you have going on for the next little while?

DM: Well, I’m directing the new Star Wars [laughs]. No, we’re trying to bring the new Halloween to the screen, and I’m working on a new show for HBO that’s kind of in the same style as this. Same creative team, with Jody and David, and just continue whatever the hell you call these kinds of series that we do.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Great news! McBride says he's working on a new show for HBO right now. They're writing it. :mjgrin:

https://www.avclub.com/danny-mcbride-talks-the-end-of-vice-principals-the-bri-1820381752

AVC: So what’s next? What do you have going on for the next little while?

DM: Well, I’m directing the new Star Wars [laughs]. No, we’re trying to bring the new Halloween to the screen, and I’m working on a new show for HBO that’s kind of in the same style as this. Same creative team, with Jody and David, and just continue whatever the hell you call these kinds of series that we do.
I would imagine there's not going to be much lag...the show did well, and they finished it years ago.

Hard to not be even more confident for a third series, with even more creative control.

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lunch dude had me :laff::laff::laff: The way him and the cop left lee :dead:. I noticed that other teacher going with Lee to the ambulance :dame:.

I'm a little disappointed we didn't get to hear lee's secrets.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That was a crazy finale :whew:

I'm glad they kept the momentum rolling with Abbot being revealed as the shooter and the tiger getting loose :bryan:

Snottgrass putting in work in the bathroom :ehh:. Am I the only one who didn't know she was Scottish till like a few weeks ago? :ohhh:

The Stevie cameo :gladbron:, the ending to this show wasn't as crazy as Eastbound and Down :skip:.

Now all I have left is :ld:on Sunday nights to tune in to HBO.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Tiger Trainer: *zaps tiger*

Tiger Trainer: Don't you look at me...DON'T YOU fukkIN LOOK AT ME!

:laff:

Gamby: no more mac and cheese

Dayshaun: man thats the first thing to go

Gamby: *springs trap to kill Abbott....trap releases several feet in front of Abbott*

Russell: *talks to tiger...gets hand bitten*

great finale....but fukk Danny McBride for reuniting Stevie and Kenny...that would make a dope 3rd season with Stevie as VP....:pacspit: