Unsolved Mysteries- What do you think?

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i heard jack the ripper immigrated to Boston after the murders to evade arrest.

My favorite unsolved mysteries are the Nazca Lines- giant sculptures in Peru built by indigenous peoples hundreds and hundreds of years ago, which can only be viewed from above. What are their purpose?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazca_Lines
nazca3.jpg

nazcamonk.jpg

nazca-lines-hummingbird.jpg

this is amazing

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
seeing as they are flat on land, you wouldnt even be able to see the created art on ground level
People have wanted and tried to fly way before planes were invented. They could have did it because they knew one day it would be possible. Or they could have believed aliens would see it. If they believed in those.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"i've shot 10 or 11 bears in my years hunting. what i saw and shot wasn't a damn bear"
basically this dude is going after a buck that he's caught on a trail cam. he sees foot prints out there and in all the years he's been hunting he's never ran across anyone else in these woods so he follows the tracks and soon hears a loud growling which he thinks is a bear. he comes upon a small bigfoot in a tree and a bigger one. he shoots the smaller one right in the center of the chest because it's getting agressive towards him. the bigger one picks up the smaller one and climbs up the face of this rock cliff. he calls the game warden out and they find the blood puddles, a bloody hand print, and some piece of meat from the body. the game warden tells him that another gov't agency may contact him.
2 individuals show up in a government van at his job and say they need to speak with him in private. one of them asks him if he thinks he saw a sasquatch and the man says he's 100 percent sure it was a bigfoot. the agent goes on to tell him that's not what he saw and he needs to understand that he should keep his mouth shut about it for his own interest. he asks them for some kind of card or what agency they work for and they won't tell him anything. the event happened 10 years ago(11 now) and he never once spoke about it to anyone other than his wife and father. he doesn't give out his name either and the way the guy goes in depth about everything(and gets emotional), makes me believe it's real.
"i've killed a 500 pound black bear, and this thing would've swatted it like it was a flea":lupe:

WaddupDoe!

Steez.
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang.
i heard jack the ripper immigrated to Boston after the murders to evade arrest.

My favorite unsolved mysteries are the Nazca Lines- giant sculptures in Peru built by indigenous peoples hundreds and hundreds of years ago, which can only be viewed from above. What are their purpose?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazca_Lines
nazca3.jpg

nazcamonk.jpg

nazca-lines-hummingbird.jpg
they had this on one of my favorite trippy shows Ancient Aliens. That shows stays having me watch it on some :mindblown: type shyt.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been to Alcatraz.
That's a long boat ride and the water is rough.
No way anyone escaped.

:sadbron:
especially those guys havent been in the water in 2-3 years

even for trained swimmers its fuking rough

especially the cold and waves

that little az raft defiantly broke apart

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._B._Cooper

In 1971, Cooper hijacked a plane in Seattle. Demanded $200,000 (equivalent to $1,160,000 in 2014) and 4 parachutes. When he got it, he released the passengers, took off again with the pilots and 1 flight attendant...then jumped 45 minutes after takeoff....never to be seen or heard from again.
i think that dude died, jumping into the night and probably hit trees on the way down

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"children as young as 2 or 3 are found a day or two later...many miles away, and over mountain ranges"
at the 28 min mark he talks about how 100 green berets set up a command post and were sent in to search for a single kid who went missing while playing hide n seek. the park service was trying to work with the family of the missing kid but the fbi agent who was there on the scene of this and other missing kids cases was shutting it down. the only real lead on the case was another family that saw a large creature that looked like a bear(but wasn't), weaving through out the trees trying to hide and it was carrying something on it's shoulders.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just as a side note, I definitely recommend going on the boat ride to Alcatraz. It really is a cool experience, even if it does feel like a tourist trap.

It might surprise some people just how tiny those prison cells were. But walking the grounds is pretty interesting and I think most of the graffiti is intact.
I remember seeing a big spray painted sign that said "Indians Welcome" or something.

There was also an old car there (I think it was the warden's...not sure)

Here's the pic I found online

old-car-alcatraz-san-francisco-36043770.jpg

It looks pretty bad ass in person though. I'm sure they moved it around. I saw it in a different spot.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What destroyed the Mayan Empire

JFK assassination
that jfk documentary on netflix makes the most sense. i know it's not "interesting" that one of tha cia's own shot kennedy trying to protect him from oswald shooting out of the window, but it is logical. the shots scared the guy and cause the safety was already off, he accidentally shot him trying to raise the weapon to return fire. it matches up with the eyewitness accounts of two shooters and smelling the gun smoke residue.