University of Alabama Sororities Still Won't Rush Black Women

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
i'm sure they would love that. seperate but equal. lets just go back to the jim crow days.

Something tells me "Brookie Cookie" :snoop: that you are pretty white washed yourself. You made that leap that I endorse separate but equal. Jim Crow was everything but equal. That's what was wrong with the actual policy. I don't care what white people love. I know what they don't love and that's anything remotely black. Let me guess you are in a NPC?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
There was a black dude at OU who was in a white frat when I was there....he was literally the only black guy in a white frat on campus.

But he was still cool with all the black students and everybody knew him and he was never looked at as a "sellout". But at the same time, he wouldnt have fit in with a black frat.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
There was a black dude at OU who was in a white frat when I was there....he was literally the only black guy in a white frat on campus.

But he was still cool with all the black students and everybody knew him and he was never looked at as a "sellout". But at the same time, he wouldnt have fit in with a black frat.

Outside of the football players what was the actual makeup of black students on campus? Also we all know this is rare. Anyone who solely socializes with white people usually pretty white washed. It's no different than a white guy who solely socializes with blacks and so forth.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I laugh when "northern" blacks insult Southern blacks. Here are some facts

1. Most African Americans live in the South. Northern blacks don't even register on the ethnic population map. They have no presence.

2. African Americans in the South are more black, culturally and genetically, than so-called "blacks" in the North.

3. Most black everything comes from the South.

Blacks live down there because its cheaper. Why
would I want to live some place where they lynched black people for fun?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blacks live down there because its cheaper. Why
would I want to live some place where they lynched black people for fun?

Lynchings happened up North also.

EDIT: A lynching just happened in New Jersey like a month ago.

brookiecookie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something tells me "Brookie Cookie" :snoop: that you are pretty white washed yourself. You made that leap that I endorse separate but equal. Jim Crow was everything but equal. That's what was wrong with the actual policy. Let me guess you are in a NPC?

Lol. Far from it. :bryan:
I'm very proud of being black and would never try and rush a white org, I'm apart of a nphc org. However, I don't think its fair to say other girls can't be apart of it if they want. I've seen girls come from out of state (and not know what they are getting into), be qualified, try and rush and get denied, but some ugly, dumb white girl can be in it. :stopitslime:

not everybody wants to be in a black org, doesn't make them a k00n.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Resident Cacs:

This is an example of RACISM. I see how you have misappropriated the word (on purpose) and tried to make it sound like somehow in the last 10 years out of 600, blacks are now the "racist" ones because we say CAC and allow Jesse and AL to show up at Trayvon rallies. You act like you have a problem differentiating between racism and prejudice.

Racism is systematic. These snowbunnies are discriminating and denying someone a something based on rules that have been in place for generations. Literally.

Systematic racism>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Outside of the football players what was the actual makeup of black students on campus? Also we all know this is rare. Anyone who solely socializes with white people usually pretty white washed. It's no different than a white guy who solely socializes with blacks and so forth.

Theres a fair amount of black students there.... He didn't "talk/dress black", but he also didn't make an effort to separate himself from black ppl and he wasn't on some :mjpls: stuff. He was just himself and had friends of every race. :manny:

Everything isn't perfectly defineable as or black & white.