Uncharted Movie Gets A Facelift Update: Tom Holland to Star, Shawn Levy Directs

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
this is where im stuck haha...no idea....its tough to say cause i havnt played those games in a bit, Bruce Campbell i thought of when playing thru UC1 the first time..... Elnas what, mid to late 20's? thats a tough one...

I know she's overexposed and probably wouldn't do it but Jennifer Lawrence would be a good choice. That chick who was on True Detective showing off with Woody Harrelson would be a good pick too although she's not blonde

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nathan Fillion is the fan's go-to choice for Nathan Drake. Has been for years. He doesn't look much like him but his attitude and mannerisms are the same.

Bradley Cooper would probably be my choice as far as looks goes. He's coming off the success of "True Detective" too, so he's on fire.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nathan Fillion is the fan's go-to choice for Nathan Drake. Has been for years. He doesn't look much like him but his attitude and mannerisms are the same.

Bradley Cooper would probably be my choice as far as looks goes. He's coming off the success of "True Detective" too, so he's on fire.

Fred.

You mean mcconaughey? And Nathan Fillion is too old and rotund at this point, fans need to :camby: with that shyt.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You mean mcconaughey? And Nathan Fillion is too old and rotund at this point, fans need to :camby: with that shyt.

No. I mean Bradley Cooper. :youngsabo:

And yeah Fillion is too old but fans been tossing his name out there for years.

Emily Rose would make a good Elena too.

emily_rose2.jpg

Fred.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
No. I mean Bradley Cooper. :youngsabo:

And yeah Fillion is too old but fans been tossing his name out there for years.

Emily Rose would make a good Elena too.

emily_rose2.jpg

Fred.

Yeah they been tossing his name around and I remember dude running up on David O Russell a couple summers ago but nah they gotta let that shyt go. Son is happy doing Castle and making cameos in movies. I don't want to see him jumping around as Drake when he's old enough and built to be Sully. Ironically, if he wasn't Captain America, Chris Evans could pull it off too

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bruce Campbell is a great choice for Sully. Even if he doesn't 100% look the part he has the mannerisms and he's already played an older grizzled side kick on "Burn Notice" for years, so people are accustomed to him in that role.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bruce Campbell is a great choice for Sully. Even if he doesn't 100% look the part he has the mannerisms and he's already played an older grizzled side kick on "Burn Notice" for years, so people are accustomed to him in that role.

Fred.

and the man can rock a hawaiian shirt in his sleep

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Jennifer Lawrence

I know she's overexposed and probably wouldn't do it but Jennifer Lawrence would be a good choice. That chick who was on True Detective showing off with Woody Harrelson would be a good pick too although she's not blonde
yea i was thinking of her, but was tryna think of someone else since she is kinda the "it " girl of hollywood right now....

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
and the man can rock a hawaiian shirt in his sleep

Yep. Sam Axe is more or less Sully anyway.

I doubt they could afford Jennifer Lawrence at this point in her career, unless she's just on some charity shyt and does it for less money.

ND actually modeled Drake after Johnny Knoxville. Personally I don't see it at all.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yep. Sam Axe is more or less Sully anyway.

I doubt they could afford Jennifer Lawrence at this point in her career, unless she's just on some charity shyt and does it for less money.

ND actually modeled Drake after Johnny Knoxville. Personally I don't see it at all.

Fred.

Word? Yeah I don't see it. Maybe a TAD but that's if I'm being generous. They need a dude who's in his 30s or can at least look young enough. He's basically gotta be 80s Harrison Ford