Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
the only good thing about this thread and movie is that pages 1-3 started the divide in the coli between marvel stans and anti-stans

More like people who can pick up on a movie looking like pure shyt and people who just want to start some shyt because they salty as fukk. :sas2:

Btw, looking back and reading some of those comments got me dying.

Yeah basically. And I hate taking this stance because I love marvel movies for the most part but their fans must be like what people felt about us laker fans from 2000-2002 during the 3 peat. How can you be a fan of this thing when the fans are so obnoxious and stannish. Like this film is actually catching flack for keeping stuff a secret the way films used to in terms of their production. It was announced they went into production in May by the producer and writer and the studio but they didn't make a big deal about it. And the only reason people know it just ended is because of a tweet. Josh Trank runs a tight ship and if that was any other project or a Marvel studios project, people would love that. But since its Fox and Fantastic Four, time for stones to be thrown. :smugbond:

Yeah, Trank ran a tight ship alright. Called the Ti-fukking-Tanic. :russ:

That's when I noticed it too.

It's reached a fever pitch. Seeing brehs celebrate disney being able to eat off gotg merchandise is cringe inducing.

I've yet to see a marvel film reach anywhere near the emotional weight spider man or batman films have. Even in asm2 the gwen death scene resonated More than any marvel scene.

My biggest gripe continues to be the dogshyt villains in mcu. A hero without a good villain Is pointless.

Theyll point to them building thanos then complain about asm building Sinister six.

Yet Fox out here ruining the greatest villain in Marvel comics... once again! :russ:

Of course the 'prodigal' one already covered his ass way back when:

Looks good to me.

Now wheres all the marvel stans at :shaq:

At this point Im convinced marvel pays internet bloggers to make up stories about other comic book films to make evry movie that isnt theres appear like a disaster:yeshrug:

:mjlol:
Hope the movie is fire to make all the marvel stans on this forum look like the emotional marvel fakkits they are who swore up and down this movie was going to be a disaster because marvel didnt make it.

1ugke9G.jpg

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
More like people who can pick up on a movie looking like pure shyt and people who just want to start some shyt because they salty as fukk. :sas2:

Btw, looking back and reading some of those comments got me dying.

Yeah, Trank ran a tight ship alright. Called the Ti-fukking-Tanic. :russ:

Yet Fox out here ruining the greatest villain in Marvel comics... once again! :russ:

Of course the 'prodigal' one already covered his ass way back when:

:mjlol:

1ugke9G.jpg
Wether this movie is good or bad has no bearing on anything i said.

At the end of the day you and the rest of the hivemind fan boys were going to call this movie shyt no matter what. Just like you marvel stans still swearing dofp is trash. Now theyre saying this is trash because of an RT score even though for dofp that RT means nothing to them.

Yall are predictable as fukk,hating every single thing other studios do,but then when presented with your hypocrisy you guys are just making excuse after excuse for marvel.

I havent seen this film,but ill make up my own mind thanks. You can keep being the hypocritical stan you are.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC

At the end of the day you and the rest of the hivemind fan boys were going to call this movie shyt no matter what. Just like you marvel stans still swearing dofp is trash. Now theyre saying this is trash because of an RT score even though for dofp that RT means nothing to them.

Yall are predictable as fukk,hating every single thing other studios do,but then when presented with your hypocrisy you guys are just making excuse after excuse for marvel.

I havent seen this film,but ill make up my own mind thanks. You can keep being the hypocritical stan you are.
One of my homeboys and was severely disappointed. At this point I trust Marvel to do their characters right... Even when the movies ain't good I still prefer their version to what another studio might attempt.

DOFP was good because they got Matt Vaughn and Bryan Singer to run the ship. I predict the next movie to be worse without Vaughn and if Singer leaves after that I'm probably not watching any X Men movies after Apocalypse

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I love how you made it marvel stans vs anti stans...they're stans against being stans:deadmanny:
Well outside of the 3rd act, and use of one liners/comedy, one of the biggest gripes of anti-Marvel is dudes is that Marvel fans........like Marvel movies :mjlol:

After the 3rd act and comedy critique the anti-stanners arguments pretty much break down to:
GzZFN.jpg

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

:sas1:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/8548710/

:sas2:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
So I just got back from it. And yeah, it's pure trash. The main problem here is that it somehow manages to be incredibly boring and slow paced, yet somehow all over the place and unfocused. Here's a couple of timed facts (I could time them because the movie is so boring you'll be looking at your watch almost as much as at the screen).

Johnny Storm doesn't show up until 20 minutes into the movie.
It takes 45 minutes (that's half the movie) to get to the point where they get their powers.
At no point during said 45 minutes are the characters' relationships or personalities developed at all.
It then takes another 30 minutes or so for the team to come together.
By the time that happens and the massive clusterfukk of a 'final climax' happens, you'll be lucky to have seen over 5 minutes of footage of them actually using their powers.

But the biggest problem is the disjointed coming together of the team. The movie starts out with Ben and Reed, then when Reed joins the Baxter institute Ben randomly decides this isn't his place and leaves. Then we get an unnecessary scene of Victor (who was part of research at the Baxter institute) being recruited to come back (why not just have him already be there and build his personality through more interaction with the actual main characters?), then another unnecessary scene introducing Johnny that leads to the most random recruitment ever ("Son, you just recklessly endangered your own life in a street race with a car you built with my money. To repay me, you will work for me now at this very, very important science project!"), then when they decide to travel to the other dimension we get a scene of Reed bringing back Ben (again, why couldn't he just stay there in the first place so we could actually see him interacting with the others). Then shyt goes wrong, they get their powers, only for Reed to disappear again for a good ten to fifteen minutes while Ben still doesn't interact with Sue or Johnny until the final act. It's like they were actively trying to keep them apart for as long as possible and it got tedious as fukk.

Then there's the completely misconstrued tone. The movie starts off very Sam Raimi Spider-Man-ish, in the sense it feels like a very traditional superhero movie of a guy who wants to bring something to the world, then when the accident happens the tone shifts drastically into the knock-off Cronenberg horror territory, and then it's a disjointed fukk-all of random shyt until the final battle happens which is basically the cliché massive CGI superhero battle except it's as bad as only Fox can make it (think X3/Wolverine Origins levels bad).

There's also weird stuff like the musical score which, in line with the rest of the movie I guess, is all over the place. Marco Beltrami and Philip Glass are both credited as composers and early on you can definitely hear a lot of the grandmaster Glass and it actually surprised me (the pre-accident musical score is probably my favorite part of the movie), but as the movie goes on the score becomes dreadfully generic. Then you got the weak-ass CGI making the other-dimensional planet look like the actors are standing in front of an interactive wallpaper, Reed fighting like a bootleg Monkey D. Luffy throwing weak-ass Gomu Gomu No Pistols, Doom's first on-screen moment showing him playing Assassin's Creed in a dark apartment, and all of the Thing's action moments from the trailers/commercials being either shown on a screen in the background or not being in the movie at all and it's just like, what. the. fukk. is going on here?!

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
So I just got back from it. And yeah, it's pure trash. The main problem here is that it somehow manages to be incredibly boring and slow paced, yet somehow all over the place and unfocused. Here's a couple of timed facts (I could time them because the movie is so boring you'll be looking at your watch almost as much as at the screen).

Johnny Storm doesn't show up until 20 minutes into the movie.
It takes 45 minutes (that's half the movie) to get to the point where they get their powers.
At no point during said 45 minutes are the characters' relationships or personalities developed at all.
It then takes another 30 minutes or so for the team to come together.
By the time that happens and the massive clusterfukk of a 'final climax' happens, you'll be lucky to have seen over 5 minutes of footage of them actually using their powers.

But the biggest problem is the disjointed coming together of the team. The movie starts out with Ben and Reed, then when Reed joins the Baxter institute Ben randomly decides this isn't his place and leaves. Then we get an unnecessary scene of Victor (who was part of research at the Baxter institute) being recruited to come back (why not just have him already be there and build his personality through more interaction with the actual main characters?), then another unnecessary scene introducing Johnny that leads to the most random recruitment ever ("Son, you just recklessly endangered your own life in a street race with a car you built with my money. To repay me, you will work for me now at this very, very important science project!"), then when they decide to travel to the other dimension we get a scene of Reed bringing back Ben (again, why couldn't he just stay there in the first place so we could actually see him interacting with the others). Then shyt goes wrong, they get their powers, only for Reed to disappear again for a good ten to fifteen minutes while Ben still doesn't interact with Sue or Johnny until the final act. It's like they were actively trying to keep them apart for as long as possible and it got tedious as fukk.

Then there's the completely misconstrued tone. The movie starts off very Sam Raimi Spider-Man-ish, in the sense it feels like a very traditional superhero movie of a guy who wants to bring something to the world, then when the accident happens the tone shifts drastically into the knock-off Cronenberg horror territory, and then it's a disjointed fukk-all of random shyt until the final battle happens which is basically the cliché massive CGI superhero battle except it's as bad as only Fox can make it (think X3/Wolverine Origins levels bad).

There's also weird stuff like the musical score which, in line with the rest of the movie I guess, is all over the place. Marco Beltrami and Philip Glass are both credited as composers and early on you can definitely hear a lot of the grandmaster Glass and it actually surprised me (the pre-accident musical score is probably my favorite part of the movie), but as the movie goes on the score becomes dreadfully generic. Then you got the weak-ass CGI making the other-dimensional planet look like the actors are standing in front of an interactive wallpaper, Reed fighting like a bootleg Monkey D. Luffy throwing weak-ass Gomu Gomu No Pistols, Doom's first on-screen moment showing him playing Assassin's Creed in a dark apartment, and all of the Thing's action moments from the trailers/commercials being either shown on a screen in the background or not being in the movie at all and it's just like, what. the. fukk. is going on here?!
do they even have the traditonal "FF" costumes??

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
do they even have the traditonal "FF" costumes??

NICCA!! I aint even seen the movie and I can tell you that.... no... HELL NO

Remember when MBJ said they were corny and he was glad they werent wearing them? Plus from the trailers, you kinda see that final battle scene... thats what their wearing breh