U-God Speaks on 2pac Getting RZA's Chain Back at Gang Fight in L.A.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
OMG! 2Pac gave RZA his chain back that his "people" took. That's so gangsta. I haven't seen that level of gangsta since Boyz N Tha Hood when dude told Ric Roc to give the little nikka his ball back.
Irony of this post is.....

Dude in the du rag looks EXACTLY like killah priest!!

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
This is why I laugh when these fakkit Pac haters call the GREATEST OF ALL TIME soft. :pachaha:

Like these internet lames who prolly arent even blacc, really think they'll be harder in the streets than 2pac, a dude who literally had a ARMY of nikkas ready to ride for him.
Nerds calling a man soft who beat up a crip who was known to bust his guns, yet they got bullied in HS, by white boy gangster disciples :laff:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Lol, I know right. Mainly young dudes, butt hurt ny nikkas and white boys

Them Wu nikkaz was really in the street and sh*t, and you saw U-God's face, he was like :usure: that nikka'z a g. Yet these internet nikkaz who would get robbed in white neighborhoods with no weapons talkin' sh*t :heh: Real nikkaz know what it is.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
ok so pac got rza his chain back, big deal

pac was still wearing tu tu's in dance school

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
tumblr_m8d46h2EYO1rao66eo1_500.gif

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac stayed styling on or rescuing east coast nikkas. I don't even care about these stories except that they cause the irrational Pac-haters to have angry mental breakdowns. Cats be furiously assaulting the man's character well after his death.... meantime their favorite rappers literally dressing like the man, biting his tattoos, paying tribute to him, and telling tales about homie coming to their rescue and shyt like dude is a legend among legends. :umad:
Was this before or after he got shot in the nuts & robbed?:lupe:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Get it right stan, we call him feminine, which he was(according to himself) & a dude who got lost in a persona(according to his mother & nikkas closer to him than you or me), which he did.
:umad:
"When you're raised by a woman you're going to have feminine characteristics" /watch?v=2EAytmSD6OQ

He said he had female traits like; caring, confident, emotional, etc. So you're going to sit there and act like you don't have one of those traits? It's completely natural for a male to have any of those traits especially for a person like Tupac who was surrounded by females that were in the Black Panthers....they had confidence, control, "power", militant and so on....

You're acting as if Tupac was effeminate which wasn't the case :bryan:

Stay :umad:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't get it East Coast nikkas should be :blessed: Pac.... He stayed feeding/helping East Coast nikkas...

1. Joining Suge on establishing DR East to open lanes for NYers (didn't end up happening but he was trying to feed you east coast nikkas)
2. Saved Tim Dogg's ass
3. Helped out WU
4. Brought Jersey nikkas to his team and kept feeding them
5. Helped Biggie's career....and what did that nikka do? Steal his concept album/style :snoop:
6. Tupac dissing Mobb Deep, Jigger, Chino XL gave them more attention and allowed them to be known in states other than NY :pachaha:

And you East Coast heads/sympathizers, c00ns and cacs diss him smfh :snoop:

:umad:

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
it gets tied up with the coastal wars, trust me you still cant talk bad about Pac in certain parts of NJ around OG's. you'll get told off or smacked

i think once that died down, he would have worked with alot of east cats in the late 90's

*imagines Pac on Wu's Lil Ghetto Boy or For Heaven's Sake* :to:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Sooo, he did all that but didnt go after nyggas who shot him at Quad?

Ohhhhhhhh... He gangsteeeerrrrr