Tyrus AKA Brodus Clay is tapdancing on Faux News

5star

Banned
Daps
I'm pretty sure he made it clear he was talking about the new mob mentality #BLM seems to have in EVERY case.

Just because I'm black I'm not going to automatically subscribe to tribalism and take the #BLM approach. I need to know everything before I proceed. Beyond that, my life matters more than any black person or #BLM supporter.

I got pulled over last week pitch black on a country highway and you know why I'm here typing? Because I (a) rolled my window all the way down (b) turned on the interior lights (c) kept my hands visible at all times (d) apologized to the officer for wasting his time. I got off with no ticket, no ass whooping, no #BLM rally needed.

Are there racists trigger happy cops out here killing us? YES. But why give them a reason. I saw the Sandra Bland video. I honestly have no opinion on that case due to her behavior. Tamir and Eric are different. Take off the black glasses and see these cases on an individual basis.

If you can prevent shyt from escalating ESPECIALLY AS A BLACK PERSON IN AMERIKKKA, why aren't you preventng the escalation? #BLM ain't going to help your Momma bury you. We got to be smart.

This is chess not checkers Jake :myman:

You undercover crackers are mentally ill keep yo pasty dog kissing ass in the battle rap thread

:camby:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:leostare: I googled for pics about him and snoop...

I get his Streets of Rage Boss Battle choppa suit game. :dead:

mmags.jpg

027.jpg

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
c00ns that go on Fox news to willingly and joyfully play the "au contraire" negro role are bout a half step above child molesters on my respectability scale...

Like, feeling that way is one thing...but allowing yourself to be the tool, mouthpiece, and black face to validate their bullshyt talking points is beyond the pale

:pacspit:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Yep. I thought he was joking in a couple of interviews until he started elaborating.

This is actually a really good and hilarious interview, but him mentioning he'd support trump and his reasoning definitely rubbed me the wrong way

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
:camby: he didn't specify anything other than noncompliance.

Are you even black? Blacks have no other option than full and complete compliance when dealing with ANY arm of the law. Especially an armed police officer.

Will you be marching for the next Sandra Bland?

Yes, I will be marching anytime Black people don't get the same benefit of the doubt that White folks do.

You're not gonna convince me that it's okay to shoot and kill people for having a bad attitude.

c00ns that go on Fox news to willingly and joyfully play the "au contraire" negro role are bout a half step above child molesters on my respectability scale...

:deadmanny:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
He isn't black so I don't really expect anything coherent from him