Tyrese goes in on The Rock..update- calls the rock a clown********VIN DIESEL FINALLY RESPONDS

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah, what The Rock did was backstabbing.

Tyrese, Luda and Vin voted him in. They were gonna go with another actor. He called them to plead the case for him. They did, and they called it a brotherhood. That's why Vin got really pissed last year cuz what he did was backstabbing. Now that he took off, he acted like "I run dolo". Vin and Paul had a say on those movies, and they had a pact. That's why they went to the producers and said Paul daughter gotta get a cut from every movie, and they agreed.

The Rock is thinking for himself right now. It's well known after the movies, The Rock will go political under the Republican umbrella. Actually, I believe the Rock is very :mjpls: . I have seen his comments about anything involving police brutality.

You Coli dudes will do a 180 on him soon, and I am counting the days
Luda and Tyrese aren't voting anyone in...are you out of your goddamn mind? The Rock joined the cast and half the Fast 5 movie is about him. Just like that. Tyrese and Luda have never been that important or a story driver. Dudes in here writing delusional ass stories over context and history.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
They already made like 8 movies of this shyt, Tyrese acting like the rock is ruining something that’s barely starting or something.

Fnf got lucky and made a lot of money cuz Paul died and there’s was a bunch of hype, they’ve been riding the wave ever since.

Time to move on.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Be a fan of Tyrese then and watch his sorry shyt bomb every time..like his career has proven consistently. He's nothing.
What? Not that big a fan of Tyrese, but he has been relevant for damn near as long as The Rock. I grew up a Rock fan, but I wish he didn't oversaturate himself so much. Not a fan of his acting outside of Ballers.....

Get ya mans
05_tooth_fairy_bluray.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What? Not that big a fan of Tyrese, but he has been relevant for damn near as long as The Rock. I grew up a Rock fan, but I wish he didn't oversaturate himself so much. Not a fan of his acting outside of Ballers.....

Get ya mans
05_tooth_fairy_bluray.jpg
The Rock is a mainstream icon in society...Tyrese does this and that's it. He has been no talking point at all...for years. The Rock opens #1 in several genres. And got his own shows. Tyrese is a basically a soap opera actor compared to the Rock.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
FF was stolen from 2 brehs that originally wrote the screenplay..

Franchise tied them up in court and legal fees and finally threw them some crumbs in a settlement.

:wow:

Knowing that.... this just seems like par for the course.

Good on Statham for being above all this.

Man's really wanna flex Star Power on The Rock. :mjlol:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm a big Tyrese fan. In fact some of his advice helped me get by when I wasn't doing good and then grew into a successful person.

That said, one of the lessons I've learned is you need to separate (at least be aware of) your ideals vs reality.

There's the idealistic world and reality. They're in different spaces.

---

Superstar
Daps
and that's tyrese whole point.. i think a lot of people are missing it

the rock isn't stopping tyrese and the crew from anything. the rock has taken his character from FF and they are giving him his own spin off movie.. without anybody else in it from FF

imagine you been in a franchise for 7 mother fukking movies... 5-6 for Vin (who beefed with Rock last year)... and in Vin's case, you now produce the shyt... then out of all the people involved to get their own movie, it's the new guy, who JUST came in.. our man's done died and shyt.. he didn't even get a solo.. none of us got a solo and we been here... shyt Vin is the king of this shyt and he didn't get a damn solo yet

but you gonna come here in and get checks with us, after our man got fukked up, soak up our shine, then dip on us and go solo.... old flash from 5 heart beats ass nikka

all facts! Any cat in Tyrese position would feel vex. Anyone saying otherwise is lying.

Last edited:

---

Superstar
Daps
Nah, what The Rock did was backstabbing.

Tyrese, Luda and Vin voted him in. They were gonna go with another actor. He called them to plead the case for him. They did, and they called it a brotherhood. That's why Vin got really pissed last year cuz what he did was backstabbing. Now that he took off, he acted like "I run dolo". Vin and Paul had a say on those movies, and they had a pact. That's why they went to the producers and said Paul daughter gotta get a cut from every movie, and they agreed.

The Rock is thinking for himself right now. It's well known after the movies, The Rock will go political under the Republican umbrella. Actually, I believe the Rock is very :mjpls: . I have seen his comments about anything involving police brutality.

You Coli dudes will do a 180 on him soon, and I am counting the days

Exactly, Rock is foul for this. Period!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Details please :mjpls:
Father's black family lives in Nova Scotia Canada. They are descendants from the U.S. via underground railroad. His uncle's and cousins all of em here. His first cousin and uncle's son told me he doesn't fukk with them. He was my boss at one point.

The Rock doesn't acknowledge or have any contact with them. They have tried to reach out since before he was famous. He only fukks win his mother's side. Add the fact that he proudly flys the Samoan flag and that shyt is strange. He's built just like his black family... Cousins are just as big.

Daps
all facts! Any cat in Tyrese position would feel vex. Anyone saying otherwise is lying.

But Tyrese himself wasn't even in the original, he's only been in like 1 or 2 more than the rock has. This F&F turned into a whole different movie when the rock joined. If Tyrese had 10 movies lined up right now he wouldn't even care.

This is how you know Tyrese is just a hater. LOOK AT LUDAS COMMENT, THEN LOOK At TYRESE

873VGKs_d.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If your friends worked at a company, got you a job, you came in and shined and management later offered you a promotion, are you not supposed to take it just because your friends weren't offered it first? fukk that. Yeah Tyrese vouched for him, but if you compare work ethic, Tyrese has done NOTHING. The Rock has been in a terrible movie, at least once a year for the past couple of years, he has ballers and did kid movie voice overs as well. Tyrese been on twitter and married a lightskin woman. No one owes him anything.