TV shows you are embarrassed to say you watch...name em

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
Got hooked on Passions when I worked at Kmart one summer during high school. Everyone would watch it in the break room during lunch. lol

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
OC and One Tree Hill in hs:sadcam:

I still watch sponge bob in the morning..I don't give a fukk:pacspit:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:russ: at that guy that embarrassed he watched seinfield one of the best sitcoms ever..
I'm never embarrassed watchin anything but i used to watch da L word when it was on. :skip: :ld:
I've always had a thang for Jennifer Beal. :yeshrug:

The-L-Word---Season-5-the-l-word-640143_1024_768.jpg
I dont understand whats so embarassing about watchin a show based on lesbians, where for the most part hot broads had sex..Would you be more comfortable watching queer as folk?
Maaaaannnnn I forgot all about daytime soaps :shaq2:

Y'all wouldn't believe how many hood nikkas actually used to watch this shyt back in the day :snoop:

I can't even front tho I watched this days of our lives and as the world turns as a young nikka

Stefeno Dimera was that nikka :myman:
Never really understood the embarrassment in watching this show back in the day.Esp in the 80-90s the show was on fire and had bad bytches, shootouts/explosions every month.What more could a kid want out of a program? yet stuff like rasslin where sweaty men in panties lay in restholds is what real mean watch? :what:

ps I watch 2 broke girls and I cant figure out why maybe I live in hope kat dennings has a wardrobe malfunction :manny:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Not really embarrassed...

But I've seen every ep of Friends about 10 times :ld:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I dont understand whats so embarassing about watchin a show based on lesbians, where for the most part hot broads had sex..Would you be more comfortable watching queer as folk.

nikka dat's why i said i'm not embarrassed about watchin it. :what:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Breh's my ex used to watch Gossip Girl when I used to go to her spot. I hated that shyt....

.....until I found myself continuing to watch the show even after we broke up :sadbron:

Why Blair aint choose Dan Humprey ya'll :to:? He was a real nikka just looking for a lil love....Why????

32zm62r.gif