Z9uw.jpg

:sadbron:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
So many shows have left my heart broken. shyt's like a relationship, B, you can't get too attached :to:

"The Chicago Code"

"The Brothers Donnelly"

"LoneStar"

Especially "LoneStar" and "The Chicago Code". My soul was :fire: for weeks after they got cancelled. Future classics, brehs..............

And yet, somehow, "Desperate Housewives" and "Til Death" were on for years :stopitslime:

YBE

Banned
Daps
So many shows have left my heart broken. shyt's like a relationship, B, you can't get too attached :to:

"The Chicago Code"

"The Brothers Donnelly"

"LoneStar"

Especially "LoneStar" and "The Chicago Code". My soul was :fire: for weeks after they got cancelled. Future classics, brehs..............

And yet, somehow, "Desperate Housewives" and "Til Death" were on for years :stopitslime:

:damn:

Chicago Code could've been something. I watched the whole season in two or three days. Not saying it would've been the next Breaking Bad/Wire but, it was good tv. :thumbsdown:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Lonestar was cancelled because it's hard to root for a cheating husband for your main character.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Surface
Joey
Flashforward
Life As We Know It

:wow:
The ONLY white teen soap I messed with.

My daddy discovered these gems on Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon prime. He's still hoping they return like Heroes (he didn't get a chance to watch that flop) & Prison Break. I keep telling him it's unlikely, it's gonna have to take a mass following. But who knows
31MP6sD.png

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Playmakers owns this fukken thread

fukk you ESPN for being a p*ssy and cancelling it because of pressure from the NFL.:pacspit: x100

LUCK on HBO, shyt was expensive as fukk. Some horses died (:francis:) but it was still a good show on the underworld of horseracing.