StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
@StarClout

KGene: #HeelClout explain yourself :wow:

KGene you wanna know why I did this? You wanna know why I align myself with these two here? Ask the jackasses in the back there and they'll give you your answer. I did everything they asked for and didnt say a word. And where did that get me KGene? Nowhere!

I gave these people out here what they wanted, I hosted the bikini contests, did puppy reports every time like some second rate jerry lawler and what'd that lead to? I got shytted on by these jackasses they call the TSC universe and shytted on by these non wrestling trollops they call TSC divas who are here only employed cause they suck off the higher ups here.

All this carnage and destruction here goes back to one word: respect. For years I was the the enforcer for the bosses here. I got friends in high places in TSC, but I got over on my own and they still didnt respect that. Do they think they're better than me, huh KGene?! *shakes KGene*

Since the people in the back dont seem to grasp the concept of respect, I decided to align myself with The Learning to teach TSC what respect is.

The people in the back that run TSC forgot that this is my yard, and if you want to test me, I'll make you famous.

Ask Eatin over here

th_TheUndertaker-LastRidePowerBomb2.gif

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
KG RAWSE: Ladies and Gentleman its main event time!!! Mr. KG and @CM Punk are both warming up. CM Punk is clearly one of TSC's last hopes tonight.

We have exclusive footage of Mr. KG training with some of his TSCCM masterminds!!!

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Ladies and Gentlemen....introducing first....from the most dangewrous traphouses of Chiroq. The chick magnet himself, @CM Punk

*crowd pops out of control at a sighting of the best in the world*

*Punk screams out to the crowd*

KG RAWSE: That's our guy!!!! Get'em Phil!!! :bryan:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

Corporate Rock

Know Your Role Jabroni
Daps
Reppin
Rock's Palacio Palace
The Rock will be at ringside doing commentary for this match. to ensure of course that good ol Jr...I mean KG is fair and balanced in his comments about the owner of this great company.....and if not The Rock will slap the bbq sauce off you lips Jabroni

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
KG RAWSE: Wait a minute @StarClout walking out to the ring too!!!.....he has a mic I think he has something to say :ohmy:

StarClout: Mr KG promised a 2ND SURPRISE!!!!..... the newest member of TSCCM ............. @The Undertaker :bryan:

:ohmy: :ohmy:

Mr KG: I Told you Punk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you not to cross the boss!!!! I told you not to bring grief to the chief :bryan:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Kg RAWSE: This is anarchy!!! TSCCM is taking over... Wait a minute @Hollywood Hogan is walking through the crowd and sitting next to me at the announcement table!! "LISTEN DUDE!, TSCCM IS RUNNING WILD BROTHER!"

KG RAWSE : Get this nut away from me :bryan:

DING DING DING

*CM Punk tries to hold on to his cool as the odds are stacked against him*

*MR KG shows off his unnatural muscles for a man in his 50's.....*

*MR KG charges at Punk *

*Punk dodges due to being faster and a true athlete*

*MR KG and Punk lock up........MR KG overpowers Punk due to "epic cheat meal fueled power" *