Truth Is This. They Know, But They Don't Care, The Only Solution Is A Black Renaissance.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Bdizzle I think the discrete way is the best way because I think it is very important to learn from past mistakes. All organizations were infiltrated and done away with. Some type of organizations should be in place but I don't believe they should be tied directly to our aim or mindset. It should be a legit organization that money is funneled to that helps majority black folks

Fam I can't even agree or disagree with you cause I'm seriously at a lost on how to crack this riddle. If you figure the shyt out let me know. Hopefully you won't be assassinated by then :huhldup:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:ld:*clears throat ( just ate some p*ssy,:whoa: had 1 hair to cough up)

the suffix 'ism' is of greek origin....... along with most of these demonic actions.

Cacerism is the system and school of thought of cacs.

So if a person is like,,, most adult blacks today have fully accepted cacerism.. that can take on many forms

Your grandmother: Don't try to tell me that my Moses and Jesus puzzle is wrong because the people in it are white :aicmon::aicmon: " cuz it doesn't even matter, what mattes is the Word boy:aicmon:"

That nikka at your job: " I'm saying tho.. just to be real.... all I know is if nikkas wouldn't even be getting shot by police if nikkas aren't act like nikkas anyway though.... We already know most white people aight and we know most nikkas be up to shyt"

Some dude at the bookstore in line: "breh , man I'm surprised to see you in here, cuz most nikkas don't read. That's why I have mostly white friends, I just can't relate to nikka like that .. Plus black women don't like me.. All these hoes like is thugs. I don't want some welfare queen anyway , all black women have attitudes anyway":mjpls:

some guy: everyone knows ancient egypt was white... really most great societies have been white , Black people haven't really accomplished shyt... Black people should be lucky to be in America because they are better of here than Africa... Look at how black people have fukked up africa:damn::damn:

:ohhh: so cacerism is the negro implementation of cacery.

When a c00n says "what about black on black crime" he's practicing cacerism
When a cac says "what about black on black crime" he's practing cacery

Learn something new every day :ehh:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@Blackking what's a cacerist :patrice:

And how do you feel about the guy on the left :word:

Kakarot_and_vegeta_by_JamieSonCreative.jpg

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I agree 100%. What are you willing to commit to do doing to make that vision you just described a reality?

Spreading awareness and knowledge. Working in the social work field. Helping people develop or strengthen their self esteem, self confidence and morals and values. Basically, working with individuals to improve the group.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Spreading awareness and knowledge. Working in the social work field. Helping people develop or strengthen their self esteem, self confidence and morals and values. Basically, working with individuals to improve the group.
You willing to give the box up for the cause :shaq:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:noah: