Trump Outchea Deporting CACS....Polish Doctor Got Caught Lacking

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
"He most recently came under agency scrutiny as a result of 18 encounters with local law enforcement. He will remain in ICE custody pending the outcome of removal proceedings.
In 2013, he was charged with domestic violence but was found not guilty by a Kalamazoo County District Court jury, according to court records obtained by CNN. Details of that case were not immediately available.

Niec was convicted of driving while intoxicated in 2008, records say. He completed his probation, paid a fine and the conviction was set aside, the records show.

He also was charged with 20 other minor traffic offenses, such as speeding or failure to change the address on his license, from 1997 to 2016, court records show."

:russ: fukk this idiot. DWI's and domestic violence? get him outta here

The polish will beat a bytch...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m gonna assume most of you see this “deport Europeans” thing as a straight psyop. You all do see this though, right.

They’re just deporting a few white people, and publicize it, to make people believe that the government is being fair with illegal immigration. In reality, they are not being fair , the number of Latinos being deported is infinitely larger than, the for other races.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Yet again I have been Poland they are just as racist as every other country they are just more out in the open with it.

Open your eyes

You just want to flex that you've been to Poland of all places :russ:

Again there are plenty of ppl who have visited for football matches and got chased down the street. Why is your experience so special?

Also you saying they're like any other white country is incorrect. Where else are 60k neo nazis converging? Who else putting up those numbers?

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Deport this thug. He needs to respect the laws of the good 'ol U. S. of A. :mjgrin::troll:
latest

BACK TO YOUR shyt HOLE country
PX11373347COURTS-B_3119540b.jpg

Good luck wit ya hooligan kinfolk
:russ:

Daps
I won't lie

I :mjlol: @ the fact that he about to get deported to Poland, and he don't speak Polish

shouldnt have voted for Trump :umad:

everybody knows Michigan went red (except for Detroit). HYON :youngsabo: