Trump might be right about these Latinos fam

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
You keep saying Spicey White like that's how all of the Latinos look

You are aware that there are Latinos that are Black right?

Yes but spicey whites seem to make the hand full of there population.
colombian_happines_quebonitacolombia_com.jpg

IMG_3442.jpg

o-PUERTO-RICO-PARADE-facebook.jpg

download.php

Finding Afro Latinos in these pictures is like finding Waldo. Noone is saying they dont exist but clearly spicey white is dominate.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Any stock heads, can you look up the stock for a couple pants called Pollo tropical? They're damn near taking over south Florida.

A few of them are popping out and shutting it down.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Black Latinos are not the face of the Latinx "brand". You know damn well spicey white Latinos are the "face". Quite acting like its a bunch of Afro Latinos making these gains.
This has nothing to do with what I've said or the point that I've made.
i said latinos are white supremacists, meaning people who think that white is right
That's an irresponsible blanket statement. Not all Latinos are white supremacists so why would you make a statement implying that?

if you practice white supremacy then you are a white supremacist........at least by my logic, but im a weirdo tho
Nobody disagrees with this.

so you are saying that mexicans practice white supremacy but they arent white supremacist? ........ok...........:mjlol:thanks for clearing that up, i was so confused before

and you are wrong, the mexicans sneaking in to this country are white supremacists, its just a different version of white supremacy than the english

its a factual statement
Gotdamn, I'm speaking plain English. Can't you read? I clearly said that white Mexicans practice white supremacy but not all Mexicans are white. The people coming over across the border are not white.

All you have to do is prove me wrong. Explain how and show examples of these Mexicans sneaking across the border practicing white supremacy.

This trump "build a wall" shyt isn't really about white Latinos, it's about poor brown people from Mexico who aren't white.

i have no idea if those individuals are white supremacist, but cuba, dominican republic are racist societies and the immigrants coming from those countries are white supremacists
You just contradicted yourself. First you say that you don't know whether those individuals are white supremacists, then you turn around and say that all who immigrated from where they are from are white supremacists. Ortiz is from the the DR. Milian is from Cuba. It's kind of fukked up to just assume that they're both c00ns just based on where they're from. Amerikkka is a racist country to its core but one would be silly to assume that every black person from Amerikkka is a c00n black-white supremacist just because we come from a racist country/society. Should people who don't know you just assume that you're a c00n because you're from Amerikkka?

and your logic is stupid, thats like saying

here is a picture of jamal aka a random black dude aka african american

hqdefault.jpg

do you think he is white supremacist? so how can you say america is a white supremacist country?

so in other words posting random pictures of people doesnt change the fact that cuba, mexico, dominican republic are white supremacist societies and cultures that have been engaging in the enslavement and oppression of africans for 500 years and the oppression continues till this day and they bring their white supremacist culture with them when they come to the us
This is why we have bumped heads over and over on this site. You can't keep up with me. I never denied that Latino countries are racist and that Latino is a racist culture overall. My position is that saying Latinos are white supremacists is inaccurate because there are Latinos who aren't white and aren't white supremacists. Just assuming that all non white Latinos are c00ns who are down with white supremacy is stupid. Black and mixed non white Latinos are victims of white supremacy just like blacks who aren't Latinos are victims of white supremacy.

Your analogy is dumb and it's clear that the point flew over your head. I wasn't saying that those black Latinos proce that the countries that they come from aren't racist. The point was to illustrate that saying Latinos are white supremacists is ignorant and inaccurate.

Qualify your statements better than that. There's nothing wrong with saying white Latinos are racist. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging that a lot of non white Latinos have bought into white supremacy and perpetuate it themselves. Don't just say "Latinos are white supremacists" tho because that's a blanket statement that implies all. It's like the point I made earlier. If someone were to say "Americans are white supremacists", I'd post up a pic of Malcolm as an example of how not all Americans are whites practicing white supremacy. Im not a white supremacist and I'm from Amerikkka. An accurate valid statement would be "white Americans are white supremacists".

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Why nikkas wanna cape for non-Black latinos...what's the logic behind this shyt?

At a certain point, it's us vs them no matter what...

Latinos and Asians are coming to displace us...that's the truth of it.

I don't give a fukk if they poor, I don't give a fukk if they love Black people, I give 0 motherfukking fukks...if it was up to me, I would deport all the motherfukkers...including the children and the grandmommas and go to sleep at night soundly knowing my race got a fighting chance.

nikkas are gonna have to understand our economic position...

IMMIGRATION DOES NOT HELP NATURAL BORN BLACK PEOPLE...

That's just real fukking talk.

nikkas trying to be friends with the people that will push us to extinction in this country...

fukk outta here :camby:

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
This has nothing to do with what I've said or the point that I've made.
That's an irresponsible blanket statement. Not all Latinos are white supremacists so why would you make a statement implying that?

Nobody disagrees with this.

Gotdamn, I'm speaking plain English. Can't you read? I clearly said that white Mexicans practice white supremacy but not all Mexicans are white. The people coming over across the border are not white.

All you have to do is prove me wrong. Explain how and show examples of these Mexicans sneaking across the border practicing white supremacy.

This trump "build a wall" shyt isn't really about white Latinos, it's about poor brown people from Mexico who aren't white.

You just contradicted yourself. First you say that you don't know whether those individuals are white supremacists, then you turn around and say that all who immigrated from where they are from are white supremacists. Ortiz is from the the DR. Milian is from Cuba. It's kind of fukked up to just assume that they're both c00ns just based on where they're from. Amerikkka is a racist country to its core but one would be silly to assume that every black person from Amerikkka is a c00n black-white supremacist just because we come from a racist country/society. Should people who don't know you just assume that you're a c00n because you're from Amerikkka?

This is why we have bumped heads over and over on this site. You can't keep up with me. I never denied that Latino countries are racist and that Latino is a racist culture overall. My position is that saying Latinos are white supremacists is inaccurate because there are Latinos who aren't white and aren't white supremacists. Just assuming that all non white Latinos are c00ns who are down with white supremacy is stupid. Black and mixed non white Latinos are victims of white supremacy just like blacks who aren't Latinos are victims of white supremacy.

Your analogy is dumb and it's clear that the point flew over your head. I wasn't saying that those black Latinos proce that the countries that they come from aren't racist. The point was to illustrate that saying Latinos are white supremacists is ignorant and inaccurate.

Qualify your statements better than that. There's nothing wrong with saying white Latinos are racist. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging that a lot of non white Latinos have bought into white supremacy and perpetuate it themselves. Don't just say "Latinos are white supremacists" tho because that's a blanket statement that implies all. It's like the point I made earlier. If someone were to say "Americans are white supremacists", I'd post up a pic of Malcolm as an example of how not all Americans are whites practicing white supremacy. Im not a white supremacist and I'm from Amerikkka. An accurate valid statement would be "white Americans are white supremacists".
Care to explain why much of the wealth in Latin America and Spanish speaking Caribbean are in white and spicy white hands? :mjpls: Delusional much....

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
You keep saying Spicey White like that's how all of the Latinos look

You are aware that there are Latinos that are Black right?
Nobody is saying that there aren't Black Latinos. There are plenty of Afro-Latinos, hell I'm one of them.

What we're saying is that Afro-Latinos are not the majority, nor are they represented as such.

I'm Puerto Rican, which is these 2 is a more accurate representation of people from PR?

Ricky-Martin.jpg

tego-calderon-visits-the-alexandra-de-noche-show-at-telemundo-on-5-picture-id462804330

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
African immigrants aren't seeing the gains like white and spicy white Latinos. This country is anti black to the core.
I bet per capita income is higher for African and Carribbean immigrants than Latinos.

But that's not my point anyways. My point is that if you look at Asian and Latin immigrants as your enemy then you better start looking at Africans as potential friends. Either that or get swallowed by demographics...

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I bet per capita income is higher for African and Carribbean immigrants than Latinos.

But that's not my point anyways. My point is that if you look at Asian and Latin immigrants as your enemy then you better start looking at Africans as potential friends. Either that or get swallowed by demographics...
Someone posted an article in this thread that when into detail as to why African immigrants ( whom are the most educated immigrant group) are not seeing the gains like they should be. You should read it.