Trill nikka Tista is locked into a Marvel franchise

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I don't care what u saw, hick..he wasn't the star of the movie nor was he promoted in that capacity.

I agree with you on that a lot of the movie success is due to the Marvel Machine and also that Guardians isnt much of a retread/highly anticipated by comic heads. However, while he wasnt the lead or the "star", I gathered from the promotion of the movie that most of the "heroes" were being billed on essentially the same level, they were always mentioned together in the commercials I saw. Tista was far from a bit player in the movie. He wouldnt have carried it alone but give him credit.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He was promoted but the Racc00n and Zoe Saldana were the anchor points. It's notnot about credit. Don't be acting like he was the sole reason for them hitting 100 million out the gate like he's Downey Jr...get it together. Make sense because you're getting as bad as WF and wrestlecrap and seem to be befitting of a subforum position at that point.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Get credit for a big opening when you're the fifth most important person in a 5 person ensemble:mjlol:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
BatistaJaRule.gif

Ayo:mlol: .....WTF!:umad::dead::wow: Diamond Dave Straight DEADed Ja.

Last edited:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Paul Walker, Diesel, and Wahlberg aren't making 50 million in profit in one year. They ain't carrying shyt. They fell off..he touched their franchises and then everyone wants to watch.
Fast and Furious was dead until Rock was announced for Fast 5.

:dwillhuh:

Fast and Furious was the highest grossing movie in the series, explain how it was dead :usure: