Transformers: The Last Knight (Official Thread)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Don't forget murking Sentinel Prime because he wanted to save Cybertron and even murking Megatron again...after Megatron saved him. :picard:

Don't forget that after he murks all of his own kind he actually doesn't really do anything else...he is not trying to unite anybody...he is not trying to build his own world...he is not pushing his people toward any goal...he just brutally kills his own kind who aren't trying to do anything but build a world for themselves then he transforms iinto a giant truck and just cruises around the interstate until the opportunity presents itself to kill again...

Basically a traveling serial killer...:picard:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Don't forget that after he murks all of his own kind he actually doesn't really do anything else...he is not trying to unite anybody...he is not trying to build his own world...he is not pushing his people toward any goal...he just brutally kills his own kind who aren't trying to do anything but build a world for themselves then he transforms iinto a giant truck and just cruises around the interstate until the opportunity presents itself to kill again...

That's my childhood hero :mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

he WAS trying to have cybertron but NOT at the expense of earth... :ld:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
This German IMAX poster makes that Spider-Man poster look amazing :huhldup:

40597-20170602-201806-1.jpg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow this comes out friday and im not hearing anything about this besides a few tv spots. I know the last trailer with the lil girl basically murdered the buzz but unicron in this almost makes it an instant watch to my inner child even tho i know i will be let down.

The promos are saying this is the last chapter but i thought this was part 2 of a new trilogy? Did the last one flop that hard that they said fukk it? Actually i dont even remember what happened in that one. Something stupid like makin galvatron a truck

:stopitslime:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Wow this comes out friday and im not hearing anything about this besides a few tv spots. I know the last trailer with the lil girl basically murdered the buzz but unicron in this almost makes it an instant watch to my inner child even tho i know i will be let down.

The promos are saying this is the last chapter but i thought this was part 2 of a new trilogy? Did the last one flop that hard that they said fukk it? Actually i dont even remember what happened in that one. Something stupid like makin galvatron a truck

Yeah the teaser of Unicron would be the only real reason i would go see this in theaters...my home theater system has gotten to the point that I can wait for it to hit the innerwebs...

I wonder how much Shia Labeouf is losing out on...since it doesn't seem like they are ever going to stop making these movies

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
thought i would wanna see more robots destroying shyt
but i no

:zekeillpass:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not hyped for these movies anymore, but i'll go see it for the 5 dolla holla

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

I had no idea. I been staying out of movie threads and avoiding trailers(not just for this but for all flicks)

I remember a couple years back cats were clamoring for Unicron to show up. Now I gotta see it just to see how bad they fukk him up. I lost all hope once I saw Devastator and Jetfire.