Tragic Mulatto Alexandra Shipp decries racism because fan wants a Black recasting of Storm

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Ok, so mulattos who's black parent's are raped can call themselves black?

Malcom X like many black Americans ancestors were raped hence why many/most of us have some percentage of non-black dna.

His mom was mixed due to a rape. His dad was black but I’m sure he also had non-black dna. Malcom was Black not mixed. Just as black as most black Americans.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
There's a difference between mixed and biracial.
And if you wanna take it there, Storm's African so why are you even a part of this conversation? :jbhmm:

Storm African and Black Panther and the whole Wakanda is in Africa in theory but most of the roles aren't being played by Africans, yet people complained about breh who is 100% Black from Get Out not being AA.

Moral of the Story is these movie nerds need to enjoy movies and stop using it at vehicles to make themselves feel better about life lol.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Storm African and Black Panther and the whole Wakanda is in Africa in theory but most of the roles aren't being played by Africans, yet people complained about breh who is 100% Black from Get Out not being AA.

Moral of the Story is these movie nerds need to enjoy movies and stop using it at vehicles to make themselves feel better about life lol.

You do realize my post was mocking the person I quoted for saying I have no validity in discussing this topic?

I don't care if non-Africans talk about Storm, but if someone is going to pull the "Only AAs can discuss this" then i'm going to point out how silly that is when discussing an African character :yeshrug:

Daps
Malcom X like many black Americans ancestors were raped hence why many/most of us have some percentage of non-black dna.

His mom was mixed due to a rape. His dad was black but I’m sure he also had non-black dna. Malcom was Black not mixed. Just as black as most black Americans.

Wait, so is she mixed or black?:patrice:

Anyone saying malc ain’t black is a c00n or cracka

Nothing to do with my question. I'm not saying Malcolm ain't black, and I highly doubt dude who brought it up was suggesting Malcolm ain't black, instead he was suggesting that by coli's definition, Malcolm ain't black on an effort to highlight the idiocy of said definition

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

Africans and immigrants/1st/2nd Gen should speak up. Now, this is a topic/issue that you should make your opinion known and write articles about.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You do realize my post was mocking the person I quoted for saying I have no validity in discussing this topic?

I don't care if non-Africans talk about Storm, but if someone is going to pull the "Only AAs can discuss this" then i'm going to point out how silly that is when discussing an African character :yeshrug:

I'm adding on to your post.

All these movies and properties are owned by White Jewish people. If people want representation then make your own flicks and characters. The End.

This stuff is as goofy as complaining about the ethnicity of the actress who voiced Bart Simpson.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Wait, so is she mixed or black?:patrice:

Nothing to do with my question. I'm not saying Malcolm ain't black, and I highly doubt dude who brought it up was suggesting Malcolm ain't black, instead he was suggesting that by coli's definition, Malcolm ain't black on an effort to highlight the idiocy of said definition

She’s mixed. But she married and had a child with a black man. That child is Malcom - that means 75% + Black DNA which is falls in the stats for black Americans which is (70-90%) DNA.