40. Rachel Grey

39. Bucky Barnes
:mjlol: fukk fantastic four

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
As someone who has never read a comic book ever ive never heard of most of these people

Wolverine should be #1

I can understand putting Spiderman over him even though i don't agree but Storm? :dahell:

Wack ass Thor in top 5? :dahell:

Ironman barely making the top 20 :blessed:

Professor X 58th? :comeon:

Magneto should be much higher too

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
As someone who has never read a comic book ever ive never heard of most of these people

Wolverine should be #1

I can understand putting Spiderman over him even though i don't agree but Storm? :dahell:

Wack ass Thor in top 5? :dahell:

Ironman barely making the top 20 :blessed:

Professor X 58th? :comeon:

Magneto should be much higher too
Spider Man is legitiamately more popular than Wolverine...make more money across the board. Film and comic sales. Deadpool is MUCH bigger than what that poll is proving..he's much more relevant than most of those X characters ahead of him..Gambit, Rogue, and Jean over Deadpool? Dude is selling like 40k a book in today's market and is movie is gonna make money...EVERYONE knows that. That's what I"m talking about..CBR has those female fans over that like gay characters like Gambit and wish Rogue was big like she was in the 90s.

Iron Man seems about right...his movies make him huge but his comics ain't really shyt that anyone goes out of their way to read no matter what writer they put on it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Top ten marvel in terms of popularity would look more like this:

10) Juggernaut
9) Punisher
8) Deadpool
7) Torch
6) Captain A
5) Ironman
4) Dr Doom
3) Hulk
2) Wolvie
1) Spidey

The only criteria I am using is basically the likelyhood someone will pick up or buy a comic they weren't going to pick up otherwise just because it has a cameo of this marvel character on the cover. Thats why characters like Spiderman & Wolverine are the Nate Dogg and T-Pain of Marvel. They are featured in everything. Same with Hulk or Doom. Cause featuring them moves units.

Psylocke and Elektra actually have more selling power than Storm I think. Storm is really used defacto for instant diversity on Marvel marketing cause she counts as a woman and a black person. But they feature Psylocke and Elektra in a ton more cameos cause those skimpy costumes move units. Storm is popular in a dignified proud sort of way like Michelle Obama but Psylocke is doing Beyonce numbers cause she is checking all the cool boxes with the female ninja slut gimmick.

Some of the characters on that list OP posted are decent interesting characters, like Collosus' sister Magik at (#17) but if somebody wasnt already gonna read Jubilee issue whatever, no way they are like "Hey look, Magik is in it" :stopitslime: She just doesn't have fan draw like that. So to have her at #17 and somebody like Apocalypse at #100 is just ridiculous. Most ppl would pick up that Jubilee comic if they saw Apocalypse on the cover way faster than half the other people on that list. And thats what popularity is really... Interest and familiarity.

CBR hates Apocalypse..so that's about right on that poll over there.

Your top ten is laughable

Human Torch? He's nowhere near that big

Spider Man
Wolverine
Hulk
Magneto
Deadpool
Captain America
Storm

Those kind of characters everyone kind of knows except Deadpool but his success can't be denied

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
X-men represent
2627776-sq-xzibit-x-arms-crossed-loud.jpg

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
list might be old, but it shows what we all know: spidey is the man and x-men are the team of marvel....that's why i think marvel fukking up with they comics.....making iron man the center of the comic universe and burying the x-men for the inhumans, smh....i get it, they following the money of the movies, but no....just no....

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
list might be old, but it shows what we all know: spidey is the man and x-men are the team of marvel....that's why i think marvel fukking up with they comics.....making iron man the center of the comic universe and burying the x-men for the inhumans, smh....i get it, they following the money of the movies, but no....just no....
It's been shyt since avengers disassembled

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Word. Having Tony be the center of the film universe works because he's played by Robert Downey Jr. Trying to have his good qualities as an actor transfer to the page of a comic isn't a move that can really work like that. Sure you can write him to sound just like Robert, but obviously it'll never be the exact same. There's a reason he's never really taken off in the books and why spider-man and the x men have. It's easier to relate to a team of outcasts and an everyman loner than a billionaire playboy. Batman would be the exception but that's because unlike Tony, the playboy act is a facade and he's damaged as fukk