th

earth-wind-and-fire.jpg

the production value though...

2811620-1613779424-GIF-A.gif

Poor Timmy Sheamoisture.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
The same dude that don't like him now are the ones that made him who he today.
Dudes want to act like this site was not pro tommy until the Tariq beef.

I said the same. I am not subscribed to Tommy, but I listen from an objective perspective when I do watch. Anyways yes, I noticed that there were black men who supported Tommy like stans until the Tariq beef. When that beef started Tommy lost a lot of followers.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
i agree. most people are not influenced and defined by their parents but friends and who they choose to hang around with. parents only have a little influence

parents do influence stuff like if you become a racist against other races, but not self hate.

if you a self hater, the only blame your folks have is having moved to the suburbs around too many whites.

No, I disagree. Your parents can play a huge role on how you view yourself even when you become an adult. If you have a mind of your own once you reach 18 you should seek therapy. I currently work in a cosmetic sales industry and some of the things I've heard black parents say to their kids regarding their skin and hair is disgusting. That stuff really does affect a child growing up.

Daps
Not a fan of Sotomayor however, I really don't like bring family into the mix. Some of the shyt that has been happening on YouTube is insane and bringing fam into the mix (whoever is doing it) is wrong.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
English people know about tommy sotomayor ? :wtf:

This jay Blaque dude is hilarious, I just ran into his vids a couple of weeks ago, his whole channel was just video after video going at tommy

He use to go in these rants calling tommy a hebephile, not pedophile, hebephile, the shyt use to crack me up so bad

He claims to be black and he is going at tommy on some superhero shyt

But anyways his other channel is, it's called 'jay Blaque 2' is still up and he's saying he's gonna drop another heater on Sunday :popcorn:

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
People hate thst in some ways tommy brings the ugliness of thr black community to light. His tone is usually what most people hate him for, but once you get over your feelings and listen, you sometimes see it's his way of saying for the safety of is all, we neef to differentiate the nikkas to blacks so as blacks we can create a better community for our children. I don't always agree with his messages but he wouldn't have this ammo if we didn't do this shyt and post it to social media or it make the mews. We as a people need to hold ourselves accountable for ourselves.
Nobody wants to hear shyt from a hypocrite. That's the point you are missing

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
Nobody wants to hear shyt from a hypocrite. That's the point you are missing

I get that logic, but the great thing about youtube, u really don't have to tune into his show. If his message screams self hate and hate for black women don't listen if that's what u get from him. I think the perspective of not shining the light on our community and some of the trenches that are never discussed and shouldn't be discussed in 2015 is like remaining blind by choice. I myself think that the world we live in today we as people need to differentiate ourselves. Not saying we better, but nikkas and blacks should separate themselves to advance