TOMMY KNOCKS EXPOSED

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
you aint in the bet you snitch ass toddle tellin ass nikka, where im from telling to the authorities like that will get you stomped out
2z4fhcl.gif

You was too p*ssy to tag Cook yaself so someone real had to do it :manny:

Then you tried to weasel out like we all didn't know what you really meant :rudy:

All the gifs in the world don't change the fact those is the actions of a bytch. Be a man for a change fakkit

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You was too p*ssy to tag Cook yaself so someone real had to do it :manny:

Then you tried to weasel out like we all didn't know what you really meant :rudy:

All the gifs in the world don't change the fact those is the actions of a bytch. Be a man for a change fakkit
nah fukk you rat.

it was up to the person who produced the receipts or was involved with the bet. shyt was none of your fukking business. you the type of nikka, 2 cats go out back for a friendly fade with their own terms and here you come, not even involved, with your bowl cut, runny nose, velcro shoe wearing ass scurrying off to go tell the principal. you the worst. most cats on here flex, but you just showed your real persona just now. that was a glimpse of what kinda sucka you are in real life. aint no one in here went snitching but here come u with your euro faggit ass with no street principle, toddle telling. I hope you get snuffed doing that shyt in real life.

and dont even come at me with a umad smilie, that shyt dont deflect your suckaism.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
nah fukk you rat.

it was up to the person who produced the receipts or was involved with the bet. shyt was none of your fukking business. you the type of nikka, 2 cats go out back for a friendly fade with their own terms and here you come, not even involved, with your bowl cut, runny nose, velcro shoe wearing ass scurrying off to go tell the principal. you the worst. most cats on here flex, but you just showed your real persona just now. that was a glimpse of what kinda sucka you are in real life. aint no one in here went snitching but here come u with your euro faggit ass with no street principle, toddle telling. I hope you get snuffed doing that shyt in real life.

and dont even come at me with a umad smilie, that shyt dont deflect your suckaism.

Shut the fukk up with your deflection bullshyt. You got called out on saying some c00n shyt and instead of being a man and admitting it you want to make a big song and dance hoping people forget that shyt. Nah we ain't gonna forget it and nikkas are gonna stay calling you on whenever you speak on shyt like that. A temp ban for racism would do you some good and allow you to cool the fukk off.

We all see the type of nikka you are in real life though :pachaha: A fukking c00n who straightens his hair and rocks a fukkin Justin Bieber hair cut who shyts on black people and constantly worships flat ass asian bytches. :scust: You can type up however many theories on me you want, we got the evidence on you and it confirms you are a bytch :umad:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Shut the fukk up with your deflection bullshyt. You got called out on saying some c00n shyt and instead of being a man and admitting it you want to make a big song and dance hoping people forget that shyt. Nah we ain't gonna forget it and nikkas are gonna stay calling you on whenever you speak on shyt like that. A temp ban for racism would do you some good and allow you to cool the fukk off.

We all see the type of nikka you are in real life though :pachaha: A fukking c00n who straightens his hair and rocks a fukkin Justin Bieber hair cut who shyts on black people and constantly worships flat ass asian bytches. :scust: You can type up however many theories on me you want, we got the evidence on you and it confirms you are a bytch :umad:
nikka, I been vouched tf you talkin about? who's this 'we'? you the only one snitching, the nikka that produced the receipts HIMSELF said he was coo on the ban shyt. :what:
you did say it
DopyHUn.png

You a interesting dude though, I dont want to see you get that ban hammer :mjcry:

nikka yous a bytch rat, thats all there is too it.

StudentTeacher.PNG

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
nikka, I been vouched tf you talkin about? who's this 'we'? you the only one snitching, the nikka that produced the receipts HIMSELF said he was coo on the ban shyt. :what:

nikka yous a bytch rat, thats all there is too it.

You a fukking bytch posting all these gay pics :wtf:

You were the one who said you'd ask for a ban. Nobody else suggested that shyt. The reciepts were produced a real nikka would of put his hands up and accepted that shyt. Don't puff your chest out on some "Ban me if I'm lying :jawalrus:" shyt then when you get proven to be lying bytch out. That lets people know your word don't mean shyt. You been exposed 3 times in one thread now :lolbron: first @KOOL_G_TRAP posting your Justin Bieber c00ncut, secondly as a fully fledged c00n and thirdly as a liar whose word cannot be trusted the L's just keep rolling in for ya tommy :mjlol:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You a fukking bytch posting all these gay pics :wtf:

You were the one who said you'd ask for a ban. Nobody else suggested that shyt. The reciepts were produced a real nikka would of put his hands up and accepted that shyt. Don't puff your chest out on some "Ban me if I'm lying :jawalrus:" shyt then when you get proven to be lying bytch out. That lets people know your word don't mean shyt. You been exposed 3 times in one thread now :lolbron: first @KOOL_G_TRAP posting your Justin Bieber c00ncut, secondly as a fully fledged c00n and thirdly as a liar whose word cannot be trusted the L's just keep rolling in for ya tommy :mjlol:
nikka you think that's me? you stupid fukking clown, we're trolling in here dumb fukk :laff:

that nikka said I said something about black people, when in fact I was talking about kenyans AND he took that shyt out of context if you want to be exact, but that's an A - B conversation which has NOTHING to do with you. If he wants the ban, he can call for it, I got no problems with that, the nikka that brought out the receipts was good on it, so I let it go, he clearly took what I said out of context, but here comes your rat fukking ass out the shadows like a little bytch.

you be arguing with 100 people on here, and I stay my ass out of it that shyt aint got nothing to do with me what man hopscotches his ass into another mans argument? :what: but your female tendency ass got no kinda principles flying in here like a chatty patty calling the authorities. mind your own fukking business you rat.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
nikka you think that's me? you stupid fukking clown, we're trolling in here dumb fukk :laff:

that nikka said I said something about black people, when in fact I was talking about kenyans AND he took that shyt out of context if you want to be exact, but that's an A - B conversation which has NOTHING to do with you. If he wants the ban, he can call for it, I got no problems with that, the nikka that brought out the receipts was good on it, so I let it go, he clearly took what I said out of context, but here comes your rat fukking ass out the shadows like a little bytch.

you be arguing with 100 people on here, and I stay my ass out of it that shyt aint got nothing to do with me what man hopscotches his ass into another mans argument? :what: but your female tendency ass got no kinda principles flying in here like a chatty patty calling the authorities. mind your own fukking business you rat.

You still in here tryna weasel out of your own words :scusthov:
you're talking right out of your ass you stupid clown, quote where I said that shyt. Ill have cook ban me for 2 weeks if you can produce those receipts.

The onus is on you to be a fukking man and accept that shyt. Are Kenyans not black now :wtf:

I'm done with your dumbass you just continue to prove you're a bytch to me by not standing by your word.

You were the one who brought cook into this. Don't try and bluff nikkas when you know they got dirt on you, you just end up exposing yourself like here, clown

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You still in here tryna weasel out of your own words :scusthov:

The onus is on you to be a fukking man and accept that shyt. Are Kenyans not black now :wtf:

I'm done with your dumbass you just continue to prove you're a bytch to me by not standing by your word.

You were the one who brought cook into this. Don't try and bluff nikkas when you know they got dirt on you, you just end up exposing yourself like here, clown
you stupid lame ass nikka, we were arguing in another thread about something completely different, ANOTHER poster posted about Kenyans. Next time mind your own business, cause you clearly dont know wtf is going on. It is common knowledge that when AAs are talking among themselves they use 'black people', but when talking about africans we specifically call yall africans or by your country. 1stpick decided to bring up the kenyan bit which he mistook.

I've already filed you as a rat that jumps in nikkas conversation blindly like a chatty patty. might as well put tranny or homosexual under your name cause every time I read your posts it's gonna have a lisp.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
you stupid lame ass nikka, we were arguing in another thread about something completely different, ANOTHER poster posted about Kenyans. Next time mind your own business, cause you clearly dont know wtf is going on. It is common knowledge that when AAs are talking among themselves they use 'black people', but when talking about africans we specifically call yall africans or by your country. 1stpick decided to bring up the kenyan bit which he mistook.

I've already filed you as a rat that jumps in nikkas conversation blindly like a chatty patty. might as well put tranny or homosexual under your name cause every time I read your posts it's gonna have a lisp.
Look at you :laff:. Still making excuses and doing everything under the sun except from being a man and accepting responsibility you was wrong. This is a public thread about you and your c00ning so anybody is free to comment. Wait so you can shyt on Africans freely and it's ok? Nobody mistook anything you are arguing semantics to avoid standing by your word, the true actions of a bytch :scusthov:

If you had me filed you wouldn't be spending an hour angrily typing paragraphs back and forth me when you got an entire thread of other posters shytting on you right now too :laugh:.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Look at you :laff:. Still making excuses and doing everything under the sun except from being a man and accepting responsibility you was wrong. This is a public thread about you and your c00ning so anybody is free to comment. Wait so you can shyt on Africans freely and it's ok? Nobody mistook anything you are arguing semantics to avoid standing by your word, the true actions of a bytch :scusthov:

If you had me filed you wouldn't be spending an hour angrily typing paragraphs back and forth me when you got an entire thread of other posters shytting on you right now too :laugh:.
I dont give 2 shyts about what other posters are doing bytch nikka. I can shyt on whoever I want, what are you going to do about it?

you a rat, thats what Im focused on right now. you a serious hoe ass nikka frfr.

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
I dont give 2 shyts about what other posters are doing bytch nikka. I can shyt on whoever I want, what are you going to do about it?

you a rat, thats what Im focused on right now. you a serious hoe ass nikka frfr.
You obviously do other wise you wouldn't be wasting your day in here arguing and putting your account on the line(then quickly backing down and taking it back off like a bytch :lolbron:). Everyone in here shytting on you yet you only caught feelings off my posts

You can say whatever you want you already proved your word doesn't mean shyt :laugh:

Focus on being a man then come back at me clown :camby:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You obviously do other wise you wouldn't be wasting your day in here arguing and putting your account on the line(then quickly backing down and taking it back off like a bytch :lolbron:). Everyone in here shytting on you yet you only caught feelings off my posts

You can say whatever you want you already proved your word doesn't mean shyt :laugh:

Focus on being a man then come back at me clown :camby:
nikka, Im not the nikka in the OP, so how the fukk is them shytting on him affecting me? are you fukking serious right now? :laff:

DO NOT talk about being a man when you just dove in here trying to snitching like a rat, HELL fukking nah, yous a fukking rat my nikka :wdf:

picture-of-a-rat-630x240.jpg

Capo Dei Capi

Daps
nikka, Im not the nikka in the OP, so how the fukk is them shytting on him affecting me? are you fukking serious right now? :laff:

DO NOT talk about being a man when you just dove in here trying to snitching like a rat, HELL fukking nah, yous a fukking rat my nikka :wdf:
Nobody's been talking about that pic since the first page, that's why you're in here furious typing up paragraphs and tryna change the subject.

I talk to you about being a bytch cause that's what you. You put your account on the line and nikkas will call you out on it. You been here long as me tommy don't be such a naive chump

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i'm not even going to comment on the self esteem issues that would cause a man to perm his hair like that, that's just some other shyt. but what's wrong with his post here about the kenyans being bytch made and selling out their country? what's c00nish is allowing the fukking chinese to come take your shyt like you a bytch. would someone be a c00n if they said it was the fault of blacks in ferguson why their local govt by racist white folks because they refused to vote? we need to stop making excuses for c00nish behavior. if you sit your ass at home and let the other man (who will beat your ass and disrespect you at every turn ... whites in ferguson or chinese in kenya) take over your shyt, then i'ma call you what you are.