To all the Swirlers,LSAers and Black Male haters.

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
Some of you have such low self esteem of yourselves as BM that you can't comprehend nor accept that your racial counterpart wants you and only you. You have to pick at it and decide that its because white men don't want BW. A BW that only dates BM doesn't give a flying fukk that a white man don't want her. WTF is wrong with some of yall?

this nikka so naive :pachaha:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
So most males in here are literally convinced that most blk wimminz sitting there waiting on a Mayo King. And are fukking em on the regular even tho we stereotyped as liking big dikk.
And the only reason we don't appear to be c00ning out of control like blk dudes is b/c the great white man don't like us like that...:mjlol::russ:
I luh ya'llz...:russ::lolbron::lolbron:
Ya'll literally projecting the insecurities u feel about white men on ur own race of women b/c u value white men so much that u can't fathom blk women not desiring them to the same extent as u value white p*ssy...:mjlol:

And even tho nearly every blk biracial in America gotta blk daddy, blk men date out, cohabitate and marry out twice as much as blk women even worldwide, ya'll have convinced urselves that we mad at IR dating NOT b/c blk men embarrassing us or humiliating us or degrading us for white women, NOT b/c we're already missing MILLIONs of blk men due to violence and racist prison systems, NOT b/c we want blk men for ourselves...

...but b/c we don't have the same opportunity as blk male c00ns to c00n it up with white males.

It's literally 2017 and white dudes literally willing to simp for blk women and we still on some :hhh:...

Ya'll are amazing! :pachaha::bryan::bryan:
Btw @Roddyright u told me that the most attractive blk female celebrities were with white men. But u never got that list back to me.:mjpls:

I been sitting here with my neighbor's dog in TEARS reading this thread for the last hour. Pls don't ever change Coli. :ohlawd:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
full
:russ::russ::russ:
:lolbron:
That fukkin Jordan face!!!!

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Hey guys! High as fukk right now but I gotta tell ya...this thread is entertaining as hell!

As for an answer to ur quizzie ummm

Firstly I don't think every blk female that wants to address issues they have with blk males is a blk male hater or swirler or wannabe swirler.

I think blk men and women are sensitive creatures who never want to hear any criticism so anybody who isn't uber supportive of blk men doing whatever they want to blk women or in the community is labeled a basher. Black women are the same. If u ain't on some queen blk women The Color Purple, "all my life I had to fight", blk female BeyHive worship then u must hate all
Black women.

So blk males go to blk female forums and blk females come to blk male forums b/c secretly we all love each other but layers of bullshyt and ego and pride and lies and c00n mentality, and denial and self-esteem issues and negativity keeps us from leveling with each other....:francis:

That's the point I was about to bring up about how I feel that the black people who does this open bashing of their fellow opposite gender and/or worshiping of non-black people actually want to be with a black person but their mental issues they have is keeping them from doing it.

Last edited:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Studies say the overwhelming majority of black women find white men more desirable. Whether that's because of attraction or a combination of thing is unclear, but overall black women do find white men more desirable than black men, all things considered.

What studies? :mjlol:

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
So most males in here are literally convinced that most blk wimminz sitting there waiting on a Mayo King. And are fukking em on the regular even tho we stereotyped as liking big dikk.
And the only reason we don't appear to be c00ning out of control like blk dudes is b/c the great white man don't like us like that...:mjlol::russ:
I luh ya'llz...:russ::lolbron::lolbron:
Ya'll literally projecting the insecurities u feel about white men on ur own race of women b/c u value white men so much that u can't fathom blk women not desiring them to the same extent as u value white p*ssy...:mjlol:

And even tho nearly every blk biracial in America gotta blk daddy, blk men date out, cohabitate and marry out twice as much as blk women even worldwide, ya'll have convinced urselves that we mad at IR dating NOT b/c blk men embarrassing us or humiliating us or degrading us for white women, NOT b/c we're already missing MILLIONs of blk men due to violence and racist prison systems, NOT b/c we want blk men for ourselves...

...but b/c we don't have the same opportunity as blk male c00ns to c00n it up with white males.

It's literally 2017 and white dudes literally willing to simp for blk women and we still on some :hhh:...

Ya'll are amazing! :pachaha::bryan::bryan:
Btw @Roddyright u told me that the most attractive blk female celebrities were with white men. But u never got that list back to me.:mjpls:

I been sitting here with my neighbor's dog in TEARS reading this thread for the last hour. Pls don't ever change Coli. :ohlawd:

I could give you a list lol

Tika Sumpter (fukked and got impregnated by an extra)
Naomi Campbell
Rihanna
Michelle Williams from Destiny Child
Halle Berry (she half cac, but point still stands)
Garcelle Beauvais
K.D. Aubert
Sanaa Lathan
Regina King
Even Beyonce tried to get it in with JT

We can even take it back to the old days
Diana Ross
Minnie Ripperton
Maya Angelou
Nina Simone

I can name so many more that have fukked and sucked white men but it's too many to name. Matter of fact, how about you name a black woman that hasn't fukked white men.

If black women weren't attracted to white men, why do they get so excited when a black woman dates one? We ain't stupid, FOH!!!

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
That's the point I was about to bring up about how I feel the black people who does this this open bashing of their fellow opposite gender and/or worshiping of non-black people actually want to be with a black person but their mental issues they have is keeping them from doing it.
Yeah!
It seems kinda obvious to me that most this IR shyt is a cry for attention. I've literally had blk dudes dating non-blk women show PDA in front of me and then look at me to make sure I was looking! :russ::russ::lolbron:

lmao I swear it's not the weed cookies. I couldn't MAKE this shyt up!:mjlol:

It's all love and people hurt. They want the best of their race to choose them. And we as a race are shallow b/c we got so much to prove so average blk person ain't good enough. Ooohhhh no. They gotta be exotic and rich or hung or have good hair.

All this c00ning and shucking and jiving and flaunting whites is really about showing a community u felt rejected from that ur worthy of love. I kinda feel bad b/c this highlights that below the bravado and the "fukk u bytch" and the "nikkas ain't shyt" people are really hurting.

I don't want anybody to be hurt or lonely or feel diminished. It frustrates me b/c (and I know I can be a racist bytch sometimes) but I legitimately believe blkness and the blk aesthetic is superior to all others. So I be scratching my natural hair wondering WTF people see that is so great in whites to justify all this hoopla.

It's gon take a lot of chakra to release my fellow ninjas from the genjutsu but got dammit we gotta try! YOSH! Datte fukkin bayo!

acbjr22

110er Gang
Daps
The biggest example of them all of how much of a sellout these black women are is the Bachelorette. Before this broad even went on the fukkin show she talking about how she doesn't want to feel obligated to pick a black man and how she shouldn't be pressured into picking one. That let us know right from the jump that she wanted to pick a white man from day one. Out of all the times a white man has been on the bachelor, has one ever chose a black woman? Yet the first black woman is thirsty as fukk to be able to choose from her white kangs :russ::lolbron:

BroolStories

All Star
Daps
I don't want anybody to be hurt or lonely or feel diminished. It frustrates me b/c (and I know I can be a racist bytch sometimes) but I legitimately believe blkness and the blk aesthetic is superior to all others. So I be scratching my natural hair wondering WTF people see that is so great in whites to justify all this hoopla.

Most of the black men that black women widely consider attractive have watered down African features/mostly white facial features. Everytime I see a statement like this my eyes roll so hard I go into another dimension.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I could give you a list lol

Tika Sumpter (fukked and got impregnated by an extra)
Naomi Campbell
Rihanna-Known hoe-bytch damn near omnisexual. Lmao!
Michelle Williams from Destiny Child-kinda looks like the crypt keeper. Not the most beautiful like Roddy was claiming. Scratch her off the list.
Halle Berry (she half cac, but point still stands)-No it doesn't.
Garcelle Beauvais
K.D. Aubert-She mixed. Stop holding blk women accountable for what ya'll exoticals do.
Sanaa Lathan-When?!
Regina King-I've ONLY seen her with blk dudes
Even Beyonce tried to get it in with JT-When?!

We can even take it back to the old days
Diana Ross
Minnie Ripperton
Maya Angelou
Nina Simone

I can name so many more that have fukked and sucked white men but it's too many to name. Matter of fact, how about you name a black woman that hasn't fukked white men.

If black women weren't attracted to white men, why do they get so excited when a black woman dates one? We ain't stupid, FOH!!!

So most the chicks on ur list are either not verified, known hoes, exoticals, washed up or old as hell.

The most beautiful blk women in the industry AND in real life are with blk dudes, Nia Long, Meghan Goode, Angela Bassett, Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland, Tabby Brown (although I think she could be bought at anytime:lolbron:), Gabrielle Union, Damn near all those old pretty bishes on RHOA:russ:

Stop this myth that only white dudes get the best. At this point blk dudes checking for white dudes more than blk girls are...get a grip! :mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Most of the black men that black women widely consider attractive have watered down African features/mostly white facial features. Everytime I see a statement like this my eyes roll so hard I go into another dimension.
IDRIS ELBA?! MORRIS CHESTNUT?! TREY SONGZ?! LAMMAN RUCKER?! REGGIE BUSH?! KING OF WAKANDA?!
TYSON BECKFORD?! DENZEL WASHINGTON?!
Hell I know blk chicks that even like 21savage and shyt.
I remember when blk women used to make a big deal out of that African dude from Amistad.
Ya'll got the good edibles. I'm jealous.:wtb:
How out of touch with blk women are some of ya'll? It's like I'm talking to dudes from another planet. Y'all don't know us.:wow:

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
I never understood why swirlers feel the need to post over here. I'm a self-professed pawger and you'll never see me on LSA flaunting my love of white women. I've never even posted in the Salon. :manny: