Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Air Game Rule

D.I.O.V.C.
Daps
Reppin
Gwinnett County
I wouldn't call it an agenda. The increased show of gays in media is more so to broaden appeal to them, gain a wider audience, increase ratings, be with the times as "open" and "accepting," etc. I don't think there is big agenda being pushed collectively for it.

Gay rights is a real movement that will only grow. It's inevitable. It will be one of the things the early 21st century will be remembered for. There is and will be other more important things to get mad and tied up about.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
I don't give a flying fukk what or who nikkaz do but when you come at me tryna tell me to accept this shyt, you will feel my wrath. :demonic::pacspit:

Possum

Rookie
Daps
They're just people. Aint really hurting nobody. Its not like they're out there killing people over petty nonsense.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I hope you guys know that white people feel the same way about you that you feel about gays.

1. Many white's feel that black people are overrepresented in film and television. My family always complains about tokenism and how liberals are pushing a black agenda.

2. A lot of whites are turned off by black sexuality. The reason black men never get the girl in movies is because a lot of white people are disgusted by black sexuality. They think bm/of and even bm/bf sex scenes are gross.

3. Gays are not your enemy. No they are not perfect and yes some are racist, but they are not the ones passing unfair drug laws, performing police brutality on the community, or murdering more black men than soldiers in the middle east.

4. Why don't you guys be honest with yourselves and admit that you take your anger out on gays, because they can not fight back. Most black people in this country want white approval over anything else. You are used to be the favorite token minority and you feel like gays are taking over your spot. There is enough room for all minorities, you don't have to fight.

I have to say thank you for you honesty. As far as the bolded, that is hilarious you say that, of course they fight back. Not physically of course. Nobody is angry about gays, I would never go out and physically harm a gay person or treat them with disrespect.

What the fukk does "favorite token minority" even mean? You played yourself when you said this. We were never ever favorites of anybodies especially the white man.

There are too many nikkas here falling for the okey doke, talking about we got to help them, and hopefully they will help us. Black folk been falling for that bullshyt since the beginning of time. The thing with rich people is they will do whatever to help themselves first, there is always something for them to gain.

The gay struggle and black struggle are not the same, and will never be the same. Stop believing that bullshyt.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are you guys legitimately mad at gays?

The reason their is a agenda is because simple shyt like being able to get married won't get passed in a lot of states. I don't care if you think something is biblically immoral...people should be able to live their personal lives.

I don't really care if gays are ever truly accepted..but they have to ave the same rights as everyone else.

Inglewood

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:laff:
So apparently y'all didn't see the several hetero and interracial marriages that happened too huh? Your vision took you right to the homos and that's what you were enamored with huh? :shaq:

For people who dislike "the gay agenda" so much y'all sure do direct your attention to them the most. :whew:

Definitely saw a sambo wifed up with his Becky, but that ain't destroying the black community to y'all, huh? :laff:
:dead:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So apparently y'all didn't see the several hetero and interracial marriages that happened too huh? Your vision took you right to the homos and that's what you were enamored with huh? :shaq:

For people who dislike "the gay agenda" so much y'all sure do direct your attention to them the most. :whew:

Definitely saw a sambo wifed up with his Becky, but that ain't destroying the black community to y'all, huh? :laff:
:banderas:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF is this gay marriage bs I just saw on the grammys..a bunch of men getting married together and crying like little b*tches. I am pissed right now that they keep forcing the issue and we just have to deal with it, they have more power and support than blacks...

I just wanted to vent and if you are gay f*ck you too

I am all for gay rights and gay marriage but to have that shyt like they did during the grammies was one of the most disgusting forcefeedings of an agenda that I've ever seen in my life.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am all for gay rights and gay marriage but to have that shyt like they did during the grammies was one of the most disgusting forcefeedings of an agenda that I've ever seen in my life.

thats what I am trying to say...and people on here are catching feeling saying I am worrying about wrong things..A man has a right to do whatever but I shouldnt be eating my dinner and look up and see 2 men on local television kissing on a show that is not "R" rated...people talk about violence in movies and profanity and have ratings of tv "MA' pg 13 etc etc, but yet they can show 2 men hug and kiss, what they are saying is this is the norm for us and the youth...

pop

Banned
Daps
I have to say thank you for you honesty. As far as the bolded, that is hilarious you say that, of course they fight back. Not physically of course. Nobody is angry about gays, I would never go out and physically harm a gay person or treat them with disrespect.

What the fukk does "favorite token minority" even mean? You played yourself when you said this. We were never ever favorites of anybodies especially the white man.

There are too many nikkas here falling for the okey doke, talking about we got to help them, and hopefully they will help us. Black folk been falling for that bullshyt since the beginning of time. The thing with rich people is they will do whatever to help themselves first, there is always something for them to gain.

The gay struggle and black struggle are not the same, and will never be the same. Stop believing that bullshyt.

Maybe I mispoke. I didn't mean to imply that white people like blacks because most do not IMO. I just meant that at one time the media was playing lip service to blacks and token gestures of solidarity.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats what I am trying to say...and people on here are catching feeling saying I am worrying about wrong things..A man has a right to do whatever but I shouldnt be eating my dinner and look up and see 2 men on local television kissing on a show that is not "R" rated...people talk about violence in movies and profanity and have ratings of tv "MA' pg 13 etc etc, but yet they can show 2 men hug and kiss, what they are saying is this is the norm for us and the youth...

The reality is this is the way the world is heading: a world where we have to accept everybody whether you like it or not. That's pretty much what a lot the media and entertainment are trying to condition within society. Norms and values change over time.

However, there is a time and a place for statements like that. I don't think that was appropriate event to do that.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
So, you do care.

nikka :dahell:

if a nikka held a gun to someone's head while i was minding my own business, why would it concern me?

but if that same nikka held a gun to my head while i was minding my own business, you expect me not to care? :childplease:

pop

Banned
Daps
The fact people want to compare us with gays makes me sick.
Don't compare my people with a sexually prevented lifestyle.
The fact that people do it shows what little respect they have for us.

Again as a white guy let me tell you that other minorities feel the same way. I'm in the south and Hispanics hate being compared to blacks. And we won't even get into Asians. If being Gay was a choice why would someone straight choose a lifetime of discrimination? That's like a white man choosing to be black lmao.