Thumbs up to steph curry and his beautiful wife

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Okay, I'm impressed. She's a bit of a weirdo but that works. As long as he doesn't fukk no other hoes she is in for good life. Good looking family.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
:umad: That the typical culture is this

jamesharden.jpg

0621-miami-heat-party-05-480w.jpg

Now check it. We all know Lebron's background so I salute the brother for making his way in this world. :salute: But there's class differences. Wade is a dirty dikk nikka so this is right up his alley. Peep post NBA championship.

images

Shane Battier ain't in that "baller" lifestyle. Post NBA championship celebrating at Denny's.

Where is Ray Allen and his lady?

Chris-and-Jada-Paul-leave-Dinner-Chris-holds-the-door-open-for-his-wife.jpg

Only pictures that come up with Chris Paul and is wife are "event" pics. No clubs, just dinner and stuff. We all know Chris Paul comes from a great background.

Seth as well. Just saying there's noticeable class differences amongst people :yeshrug:

I agree with this statement.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if I can even consider myself "black" anymore. The "black" people I see on American television look nothing like me. Stephen Curry is beige yet nikkas in here screaming black excellence. :dahell:

You should want to be in class with light skin nikkas. If it wasn't for us, black America would have almost no legends. From Frederick Douglass to Malcolm X to Barack Obama. All the great African-American heroes have been light skin.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
You should want to be in class with light skin nikkas. If it wasn't for us, black America would have almost no legends. From Frederick Douglass to Malcolm X to Barack Obama. All the great African-American heroes have been light skin.

:snoop: