• Justice League

Votes: 76 43.9%

• Total voters

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
It depends on how good each respective film and how the audience reacts to it. Justice League May have a higher chance due to the the Thanksgiving weekend money IMO.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
justice league by a lot.....u know how embarrassing it would be if it didnt :heh:

This is exactly what people were saying about Batman v Superman going up against Captain America - Civil War.

It's all going to come down to how good each movie ends up being. Thor Ragnarok is getting great reviews right now. If Justice League gets great reviews (from the audience and critics) it should make more Ragnarok. If Justice league gets a reception closer to BvS it'll make a ton of money but might not do better than Ragnarok.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This is exactly what people were saying about Batman v Superman going up against Captain America - Civil War.

It's all going to come down to how good each movie ends up being. Thor Ragnarok is getting great reviews right now. If Justice League gets great reviews (from the audience and critics) it should make more Ragnarok. If Justice league gets a reception closer to BvS it'll make a ton of money but might not do better than Ragnarok.
I don't think I ever said that about BvS vs civil war. Mostly cuz the civil war storyline is kinda epic in nature and features so many heroes plus they'd be fighting against each other. Whatever film has the most heroes in it should make the most money. I can't see a movie with the lower tier characters of the mcu beating out a justice league flick no matter the reviews. BvS was mediocre at best and still made all that money and that was with just two iconic heroes. Now u add in the feminism of Wonder Woman and it's a cash cow.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex can u sticky this on thursday since dats when thor drops and keep it up until two weeks have past for justice league?

I can try but I'm not sure it'll stay up. The Admins frown on a gang of threads being stickied and we already got a fukk ton up just due to what time of year it is.

Fred.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Justice League will gross more money.
4uxpC3G.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Thor Ragnarok was SO bad. It was probably the worst superhero movie I've ever seen. The dialogue was terrible and the characters were cracking jokes like every 5 seconds. Hulk was so non threatening and I couldn't take him serious at all. Marvel turned him into a big, dumb, lovable brute. And the villain was probably the worst villain in Marvel history. There was nothing interesting or unique about it; the same old "evil villain does bad thing and gets beat up" trope except she's stronger than Thor. This movie was so uninteresting and generic and I can't say anything good about it. The only reason I watched it was for the Thor vs Hulk fight and it was very mediocre. Basically all they did was punch each other for several minutes and then the fight ended. Earlier I mentioned the excessive humor, to be honest Marvel either needs to hire new comedians or remove all the comedy from their movies because it completely ruins the serious vibe. Finally, I wanted to see Thor and Hulk fight more people in the gladiator stadium thing (don't know its name).

:mjlol: Stop embarrassing yourself breh

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
DC vs. Marvel: Why the Rivalry Is Bigger than 'Justice League'

The November slugfest between Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok and Warner Bros.’ DC film Justice League is bigger than just the box office. It’s a fight for comic supremacy.

On the Warners/DC side, the mood is about as jovial as a party thrown by The Joker. While Ragnarok is just the latest in a string of film hits for the Kevin Feige-led Marvel Studios, Warner Bros. is desperately hoping to continue the momentum from its first big success, this summer’s Wonder Woman ($821 million worldwide).

"If a B character from Marvel shut downs and outperforms the A team from DC, that’s an embarrassment," a Justice League insider tells The Hollywood Reporter, adding, "It’s going to be a stressful weekend for some [Warners] execs."

For Warner Bros., Justice League is tracking for a $110 million debut, dramatically behind the massive $166 million Batman v. Superman grossed in March 2016. And inside Warners, expectations are muted for Justice League, which has received very mixed reviews from top critics. The film's tumultuous shoot included Zack Snyder exiting following a family tragedy and Joss Whedon stepping in to oversee extensive reshoots that cost millions. Sources say the studio has higher hopes for the solo movie Aquaman, which hits theaters Dec. 21, 2018.

Meanwhile, on Nov. 7, days after Ragnarok opened to $122.7 million in the U.S., DC Comics lured superstar Brian Michael Bendis away from Marvel, where he had spent the past 17 years penning best-sellers including Ultimate Spider-Man and The Avengers, which helped inspire multiple films and TV shows. Bendis inked a “multifaceted” deal that sources say could give him input on Warner Bros.’ growing stable of DC films.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Thor Ragnarok was SO bad. It was probably the worst superhero movie I've ever seen. The dialogue was terrible and the characters were cracking jokes like every 5 seconds. Hulk was so non threatening and I couldn't take him serious at all. Marvel turned him into a big, dumb, lovable brute. And the villain was probably the worst villain in Marvel history. There was nothing interesting or unique about it; the same old "evil villain does bad thing and gets beat up" trope except she's stronger than Thor. This movie was so uninteresting and generic and I can't say anything good about it. The only reason I watched it was for the Thor vs Hulk fight and it was very mediocre. Basically all they did was punch each other for several minutes and then the fight ended. Earlier I mentioned the excessive humor, to be honest Marvel either needs to hire new comedians or remove all the comedy from their movies because it completely ruins the serious vibe. Finally, I wanted to see Thor and Hulk fight more people in the gladiator stadium thing (don't know its name).
:draxnmantislaugh: